which animal crossing character have you talked to the most

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
Well when it comes to seasons, I talk to Jingle. He is just plain adorable I tell you(don't judge me). I just want to get a lot of presents and things for free. You can get more from changing your headgear. He appears on dec 24 so you guys probably already know about him.

Francine probably. She's the only villager who's photo I've gotten.. TWICE! I love her style and charisma, even if she is just a rabbit ;) However i talked to pietro quite alot when i had him, lets go with both of those!

I always tried to talk to each villager every day, BUT that plan kinda fails a lot! However, back in the day of AC:WW i always made sure i talked to the Penguin, Roald, everyday, because we were bros, he was so awesome and laid back and cool, all the other villagers could never have the kind of friendship i had with him haha (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I have talked to Elmer the horse. He is just a great villager and comes to my house very often, which is good. He also has a big appetite which is why I give him fruit as presents sometimes, but hey, he seems to like it. I just don't want him to go away ;-; It wouldn't be the same.

Back