Which Anime Death is the Saddest?

• Thread starter Brook
  • Start date
Nagisa and Ushios death. Ohhhhh myyy goddd I actually cried. It is soooo sad D: I love clannad so much and I hated to see Tomoya seem so depressed. I'm so happy it was just in an alternate universe though. I felt so much better when Nagisa was alive and Ushio and everything was happy.

I cried when L died... He was such a good character, amirite? Instead of watching the rest of Death Note, I just ate fortune cookies and complained to everyone. Such support. :cat:

Mine's death from Akame Ga Kill made me have to change shirts Icried that much. My other crying moment was Neji from naruto. He used to be my favorite character in anime and seeing him die hit a sensitive spot

Mine's death from Akame Ga Kill made me have to change shirts Icried that much. My other crying moment was Neji from naruto. He used to be my favorite character in anime and seeing him die hit a sensitive spot
(Trying to be as non offensive as I possibly can) Mine's death is not sad. The entire show shows me as a generic tsundere. Sure, he develops liking Tatsumi, but doesn't every other tsundere? In the end, no offense, Mine didn't develop as a character to me and died bland.

(Trying to be as non offensive as I possibly can) Mine's death is not sad. The entire show shows me as a generic tsundere. Sure, he develops liking Tatsumi, but doesn't every other tsundere? In the end, no offense, Mine didn't develop as a character to me and died bland.
wow good for you! However, this is my opinion. Mine reminded me of someone in my life that has passed away which is why I liked her character. So for you to say that is a bit offensive to me.

I was deeply saddened and troubled when Wolfwood had gone in Tri-Gun. His first (and last) confession is what stuck with me... :'(

Probably the red king from K project or Nagisa And Ocio from Clannad after story

Every character from Angel beats and Nagisa

Same bro, angel beats was a happy sad though. Clannad that was just so darn depressing I felt like crying, heck I actually wrote a song about that damn show I was so upset. That show was so good then it got sad it got sad after Nagisa and then happy with Oceo idk how to spell her name, but damn I start crying at the end.

In my opinion the saddest death to me would be either Mirai Nikki or Clannad.
For the former it would have to be Yuno's death at the end which left Yuki alone for all eternity after he realized his true feelings for her. For the latter it would have to be Nagisa's and Ushio's death. That just broke me.
[/QUOTE]

Same, Mirrai Nikki that one didn't make me too sad but the OVA made it better. but Clannad that was insane how it broke my heart. I'm a dude mind you who has a law enforcement bloodline so I've been toughened up since I was a child

Back