which enemy do you hate the most :P

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
lol i was just wondering which enemy do you hate the most and why ? i really hate the robber , and wyvern rider class but idk for a boss ...

I don't have particular enemy that I hate the most, in fact if anything I like the enemies, the game would suck without any enemies, you wouldn't really be doing anything!

I hate the thieves because they scurry away with my beautiful treasure! And the boss that I hate the most has probably to be Yen'fay and Walhart. No, I will not fall to the wayside! And Yen'fay's boss battle with those melting lava rocks.... "Shivers"

Reactions: nicklesimba
The thieves are a pain, but the most hated boss is Validar from Fire Emblem: Awakening for sure.
I mean, he stole whatever Aversa used to be called, destroyed the entire village (her family included), brainwashed her to think he saved her from the streets (which also took away whatever memories she had of her old life which just adds insult to injury), and this was all because he wanted her "special power". When you look back at her loyal she was to him, it just hurts to think about, so Validar is easily the most twisted (and in a sense he's the best) villain I've ever seen.

Reactions: Kyubey
I hate sages, bishops, and Druids because of their annoying staffs such as sleep staves and berserk staves :/. Sages can use bolting and bishops can use purges that can hit your theives. Druids have Luna which is broken and ignores resistance.

Well, in fire emblem awakening I hate anyone who uses tomes (except myself), because Its really fun to see tiki (my wife) and chrom die, resulting in a game over. The really fun thing was sarcasm.

Any flyer that isn't mine. It's really annoying to hit the X button and find the entire board coated in pink/red, just because of all the enemy Pegasus Riders, etc. :/

^ Damn Wyverns and Pegasus'.

As far as bosses, Gangrel because by the time you get through all the wyverns, mages, and reinforcements, you're already mad xD

I hate the thieves because they scurry away with my beautiful treasure!
Agreed. I think the game is pretty balanced though. No one enemy is OP so yeah, theives are just a pain in the butt.

Agreed. I think the game is pretty balanced though. No one enemy is OP so yeah, theives are just a pain in the butt.
You clearly haven't seen the Lunatic modes. :p

Btw, do the units in Apotheosis have + abilities even on normal mode?

Yeah. If you overuse Frederick then your other units can't fight at all, and in the freaking first 2 chapters there are Risen with Hammers, that kill Freddy. Strategy wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nicklesimba
Btw, do the units in Apotheosis have + abilities even on normal mode?
I've heard unit stats and whatnot don't change on Apotheosis, but I don't know for sure.

I watched a friend of mine playing on lunatic plus. But then again, I was just watching so ofc I'm still quite the FE noob. (Awakening is my first)

Not the enemies with abilities that aren't supposed to actually be there D:

Wyvern riders and those Pegasus enemies are the worst for me right now. Especially when trying to recruit Inigo. I literally suck at getting Res, so those guys are being extremely annoying to me. Oh and every enemy with Luna+ on Lunatic+. Your defense is a lie with those guys.

The particular enemies I hate the most is the Thieves because when I treasure chest is nearby, they would steal that particular item. Also, Its annoying even if you have a chance to get the item by killing the thief. I honestly don't like the Wyvern Riders because their strength really makes my army look like little pups.

I'm just going to only talk about FE:A enemies...

For me, it's not about the worst enemies but rather the placement and skills they have. I absolutely LOATHE enemies that have the counter skill rendering my melee units useless. I also hate the enemy fort spawn design where they can attack you when they appear. And a lot of the times, they spawn near my units when they are low healths and I hate it. But luckily...it doesn't happen too often in Hard Mode, but still, it sucks.

Worst enemy for me at least in FEA is the barbarians. Now they're not too tough later on. But in the beginning if the RNG hates you and it gives them Hadley and Luna+ then you're screwed. They Luna and deal like 15 damage to Frederick. Then another guy hits him and he dies. Early on barbarians are your bigges fear since they deal the most damage and can have Hawkeye.

As for bosses I gotta agree on Validar for one as Ice said he's a terrible person in general. 2nd is that in Lunatic+ he gets Dragonskin and Counter if the RNG hates you and a whole plethera of other skills you hate.

Grima and Armored Risen

Enemy Wyvern Riders that come out of nowhere and attack your weaker units is quite annoying ;-; though Pegasus Knights are more tolerable in general, but that entire aspect is something I hate. The only thing I hate more than that are the Druids/Bishops with those Berserk and Sleep staves. They appear everywhere in FE6 and I hate when I forgot to bring a Restore >_<

Back