which enemy do you hate the most :P

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
Not sure if this counts but... I hate enemies that come into the map RIGHT AFTER YOUR TURN and completely screw you over ON THE SAME TURN. This isn't really a type of enemy but I was playing path of radiance and I finished my move, quite confidently with everyone is a relatively safe position from the enemy. Then a group of people enter RIGHT NEXT TO ME during the enemy turn and killed like 2 people -.-'

Why?!?

In terms of Units, I love and hate fighting archers. They take down my best units (flying ones) so quickly but MAN did they help me level up donnel.

I have another answer: Lunatic+ enemies xD

Wyvern Rider/Wyvern Lords just appear randomly and their movement range is big. The moment when you think your low level unit is out of the range but gets killed anyways is soo common among FE fans.
hqdefault.jpg

I hate enemies that appear out of nowhere and the ones who carry high crit. weapons. You are there destroying everything on sight like it's a walk on the park and then one of those sneaky bastards one of your units before you realise it.

assasins are the worst for me, especially when they have an insane amount of critical percentage, everytime i get attacked by one of those guys, i go with constant fear of having to deal with a critical hit to my best characters. they have always been a pain for me but i guess that there are worst things right?

Reactions: J9794
I don't have a particular dislike for any enemies, to me they are just opponents or obstacles. If I have to choose though I'd say the Risen. They are annoying, you see them so much they stop being interesting and some of them are just overall gross. While killing human characters I tend to feel a bit sorry for them, they just ended up at the wrong side of the war. (Or the wrong side of my blade, for that matter.) The Risen I can't feel sorry for. Creeps.

lol i was just wondering which enemy do you hate the most and why ? i really hate the robber , and wyvern rider class but idk for a boss ...
ANY ENEMY THAT HAS A FLIPPING COUNTER

Generals, oh god generals

THIEF'S!!! OH I HATE THEM!!! one time in chapter 8 of fe sacred stones, my mage, lute, was on a role, dodging and doling out damage, then a enemy thief comes out of nowhere... AND STOLE HER GUIDING RING!!! I WAS SO TICKED, and I couldn't steal it back! from that point on, I only promote units outside of battle, my units never have a promotion item on them during a fight.

Oh, no. Wyverns (the actual, fire breathing creatures, not the class) in Lunatic Reverse on New Mystery of thr Emblem.

Damn things have insane movement and attack power, fly and kill my frailest units and can bring my tanks to their knees too ;-;

And on Lunatic Reverse, killing them is a task in and of itself :(

Reactions: atomic_ian
Me only playing Fire Emblem Fates and don't have any other Fire Emblem game I really hate berserkers. They do a ton of damage to my units and I also really hate maids with staff that prevents you from moving, lower you health by half or staffs that lower your stats. So generally maids with non-healing staffs

the reinforsments that appear very close of you more injured unit

Back