Which is the best Pokemon game in your eyes?

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
Naiwen

Naiwen

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
In your book, which is the best ever in the series? I loved Pokemon black & white, so full of adventures, new things to explore in the game. You?

Last edited:
Pokemon Colosseum. It was different, and provided a darker outlook on the series.

Oh, I never played that one, Matt. What about X & Y?

Oh, I never played that one, Matt. What about X & Y?
X and Y aren't out yet so I can't judge them. Although, I am looking forward to the changes I have seen.

I think Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire are the best Pokémon games. The game just had so much to offer, like awesome Pokémon, and a great region to explore.

Reactions: 532
I've only played two Pokémon games. Pokémon Black and Pokémon Y. I'm going with Pokémon Y, because it's a pretty awesome game.

I played pokemon platinum pokemon heart gold and soul silver , pokemon white and pokemon X that's all the pokemon games I played excluding GBA Games :)

I've played a lot of pokemon games. xD So in terms of the main franchise, I would say Emerald is the best imo. When it comes to spinoffs, I'd say it's Mystery Dungeon: Explorer of Sky. I guess those 2 are my fav :p

I think Sapphire was the best Pokemon game. I really liked the region and the Pokemon there. Especially Flygon and Salamance, they're so awesome :')

for gba
pokemon fire red

for gen 4
pokemon heartgold

for 3ds

pokemon x

in my opinion these 3 are the best :)

for gba
pokemon fire red

for gen 4
pokemon heartgold

for 3ds

pokemon x

in my opinion these 3 are the best :)
I agree with HeartGold and X, but for GBA I think Emerald is better (I'm a bit biased towards Hoenn). In any case, what do you think is the best for Gen 5?

Gold is best~

My favorite was pokemon emerald, so many new content to discover, awsome gym leaders and story, rayquaza was epic, battle frontier is amazing i think it il have more content in the remakes.

My favorite HAS to be pokemon platnium... I loved catching Girantina and the side quests were amazing... I didn't really like Pokemon Y... It seemed a little short...

My favorite HAS to be pokemon platnium... I loved catching Girantina and the side quests were amazing... I didn't really like Pokemon Y... It seemed a little short...
I think Pokemon X/Y were made more to make competitive play more accessible and make things easier in that sense. So it only makes sense that they'd make the story a bit short

Pokemon Colosseum. It was different, and provided a darker outlook on the series.
And the characters all had different personalities and goofy looks. Some of them actually had strategies like say Dakim had a team with Protect and Earthquake. You could also get valuable stuff from that game.

I loved all the Pokemon games (I can't tell for Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald, never tried them), but I think that I have a slight preference for these ones (by platform, spin-offs excluded):

Gameboy (Non-Color): Pokémon Red, (Color): Pokémon Silver
Gameboy Advance: LeafGreen (the only Gen 3 game I had)
Gamecube: Pokémon XD
Nintendo DS: Diamond and Pearl
Nintendo 3DS: Pokemon X

They are all good in my opinion.

I also loved all of the games in the series, but the one which is my favourite has to be FireRed, I was simply in love with the game at the time, it was my 3rd Pokemon game, so at that point I was kind of a pro and the gameplay may have been ruined a bit for me but, I enjoyed it very much. I later tried Pokemon XD but still, my opinions haven't changed (But my no. 2 would be the X and Y gen, cause it has Mega Evolution in battle, I mean, come on!)

In my eyes, Pokemon Emerald is the best. It introduced moving Pokemon sprites, and awesome places and Pokemon bundled with amazing new concepts (Rainy weather, Battle pyramid, Long grass) and a lot more pokemon were catchable in it. So it is the best Pokemon game in my eyes, even comparing to Pokemon X.

Pokemon Firered. The game presented a good amount of challenges, and I like the fact that Team Rocket was present.

Reactions: 532
Back