Which is the best Pokemon game in your eyes?

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
The only Pokémon generation I haven't fully played is gen 3, Hoenn is beyond bland to me. Great Pokémon though.

My favorite is HeartGold/SoulSilver. It basically took everything great I love about Pokémon and put it all together.

Emerald. It was a good step up from R/S. It had so many extra content too. Very fun game. =3

SoulSilver was the best in the series. 2 regions, tons of legendaries, lots of Pokemon, hardest NPC trainer (Red), and charming graphics that define the DS era. It was one of favorite DS games and easily my favorite Pokemon game out of the series.

Ruby/Sapphire are in my opinion the best games, but that is possibly mostly for nostalgic reasons. I just loved everything about the games. X/Y are close runners-up, I really like how the region is based off of France, and all of the new Pokemon are great.

Pokemon X because it had a good storyline and I liked its adventure and I liked the new Pokemon. I have had it for 2 1/2 months and I have liked it for 2 1/2 months. I just can't wait to get OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire.

Back