Which Mario character are you!?

• Thread starter lludawg
  • Start date
I'm mario! it's a me! I love who I am! Give me more quizzes! Please,they are fun. Ciao!

Wtf?! I GOT PEACH?! WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC?!

I got Bowser lol

i got Mario ya

Apparently I'm Peach.

I always had a feeling.

I'm hoping to get Luigi!!!

EDIT:
hzqnU5w.png

You're Mario! You're optimistic, fun loving and enjoy a bit of excitement. You jump into danger with a big "Wahoo" and will do pretty much anything for your friends. You're a good, all round hero sort of a guy and very brave with it, but you can be a little reckless, so do remember that sometimes it pays to look before you leap, lol

Yoshiiiii for me :cat:

It's a me, MARIO!

I'm yoshi. I actually really like Yoshi. He and Luigi are my two favorite mario characters. :) Also I just bought a Yoshi Edition 3DS XL so that's a really big coincidence.

Aww I got Mario :( I wanted Yoshi

I got Yoshi. It seems like a few of you really wanted to be Yoshi lol.

I got Princess Peach. Hum. I didn't figure I would get her but I'm okay with who I ended up with. I'm glad I didn't get Bowser. I would have been disappointed if I had gotten him. It was a cool quiz though.

ff9e3f96-f27a-45e7-8fad-09d7d9c69dc7.jpg

You're Princess Peach! You're a kind natured and well mannered person, ready to help anyone in their hour of need. You are an optimist and a perky person to be around, generous to a fault. You never hold a grudge against anyone who does you wrong (even when they've kidnapped you multiple times) and you have an effortless elegance that everyone loves

I got Luigi. Well, I certainly didn't expect that. Fun quiz though! thanks for sharing! :)

I got Peach, I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Reactions: Mikaya
According to the Quiz:
''You're Princess Daisy! Infinitely optimistic, full of energy and bubbling with life, you're a proper little party animal and popular with all who meet you. You can be a bit egotistical and tend to talk about yourself too much, but overall you're a cheerful, happy soul with simple tastes and an easy to please attitude. Go you!''

Uh..... o_O

Im a Yoshi! lol it makes me like Yoshi as my favorite character more! lol >u< Yoshi is just cute especially with its vibrant of different colors lol But using yoshi in smash bros is kinda difficult for me to control lol Rather stick with Falco in smash >.> lol

Back