Which Mario character are you!?

• Thread starter lludawg
  • Start date
I got Bowser

I am apparently Luigi. Awesome, my favorite color is green!

I am apparently Luigi. Awesome, my favorite color is green!
Digital high five! I also got Luigi, and my favourite colour is also green.

And as proof,:
"You're Luigi! You might not be one to seek all the fame and glory, but you're still a brave and successful person in your own right. You can sometimes be a little shy, but when you do get the courage to step up your abilities are amazing. You can be tough, and success is yours for the taking if you can overcome your fears"

I got Luigi. I think the description fits me pretty well. I'm not the most outspoken person around, and I'm also not an attention-hogger. Pleased with my choice. Go Luigi!

I got bowser o_O? I didn't expect this lol. Well I do scream when I rage a lot xD but I don't think bowser fits me! I think wario describes me the best and so does luigi! :)

I got bowser o_O? I didn't expect this lol. Well I do scream when I rage a lot xD but I don't think bowser fits me! I think wario describes me the best and so does luigi! :)
Since Typhlosion is your avatar I wouldn't be surprised by that, mainly because they both breathe fire, kidnap princesses, and terrorize little villages in the Johto section of Japan and also in Orre, Arizona.

Since Typhlosion is your avatar I wouldn't be surprised by that, mainly because they both breathe fire, kidnap princesses, and terrorize little villages in the Johto section of Japan and also in Orre, Arizona.

I just like typhlosion because he was my first starter ever (First pokemon game was pokemon silver) But I guess it fits well and I actually really like bowser but I still don't think it fits my personality :p

Back