Which Mario enemy do you think is the cutest

• Thread starter LightningMcMonkey
  • Start date
LightningMcMonkey

LightningMcMonkey

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Personally , I think the cutest enemy is the wiggler .
Whenever I see them in a level , I do my best to not kill any .
250px-WigglerDS.png

I think Dry Bones is cute along with the Shy Guys.

Dry Bones may be hard to avoid when jumping but I try not to kill them permanently since they put themselves together again. And Shy Guy because they look kind of like Masky from the Creepypasta series just cute-ifed and with their mask off they look like Hoodie!

Those spiny turtle things are so cute but deadly... XD

I think it's the Wiggler or the Walker Guy (the blue Shy Guy).

Boo! they're not scary at all! it's so cute when Mario looks straight at them, and they cover their face and blush! Luckily they're pretty much invisible, unless you have a star! Do their presence strike fear into the hearts of gamers? no way. :p

I sometimes feel like the Koopa is actually pretty cute. I don't really know and exact reason why but it's just that they look really innocent xD I've never really found a difference between the green ones and the red ones in the platforming Mario games (Not Mario Kart!). one thing's common though, it's that the shells are very useful :p

Koopa Troopa.

I sometimes feel like the Koopa is actually pretty cute. I don't really know and exact reason why but it's just that they look really innocent xD I've never really found a difference between the green ones and the red ones in the platforming Mario games (Not Mario Kart!). one thing's common though, it's that the shells are very useful :p
Just to inform you : the difference is that the red koopas dont walk off cliffs like suicidal ( I think i mispelled it ) idiots .

I think Goombas are pretty cute. After all they're almost harmless. And what's even cuter? Micro Goombas. And the cutest? That giant boss Goomba in New Super Mario Bros. Ironically the most dangerous of them all is the Micro Goomba because it prevents you from jumping very high. I'd love to see more Micro Goombas in the future especially in intentionally hard levels.

I say the Goomba

Goombas are adorable but spiny turtles always are best

I say the koopa troopa because I don't know why but they remind me of yoshi sometimes.

I also like the wiggles because they have a nice little flower on their head and little shoes,but they also get on my nerves when I play super Mario 3d land.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Goomba is one because it's looking quite adorable, which is a bit unusual for enemy troops. Wiggler may also qualify as well.

I don't consider Shy Guys to really be evil enemies.I mean,as far as I'm aware,they don't try to harm you in a Mario game and they look like they just want some peace and attention instead of being completly shattered upon because the game tells you so.Sure,they do become more serious whether they're in Mario's sports games,but that's essentially it.Thinking about it,it makes me want to adopt one,honestly. :p

Reactions: MindzEye
Boomerang Bro. - Just seems like a unique, average sized villain who just throws a boomerang to help Mario practice his jumpman skills. ;) He appears in some of the Super Mario Bros. games and Paper Mario games.

Reactions: SuperMikeX
I think Boos are adorable. XD So many people seem to hate them but I always think they are too cute to be scary or infuriating. Thats why whenever I play Mario Party Island Tour I always choose to play Boo X3 Though I have to say that the Goombas come in a very close second. I guess I just have a soft heart for the bad guys so there are plenty more I could list. These two are just at the top so I had to say them.

Reactions: SuperMikeX and Mikaya
The Goombas, because the mayority of them are so tiny and pathetic, but they're still trying to accomplish their job <3
And it was a surprise to me that on Paper Mario, an actual Goomba joined your party. (Gombario lol)
on that game they made the goombas so funny, at least the allies.

According to me, most of the Koopalings from New Super Mario Bros. 2 are the cutest. Out of them, the cutest would most likely be Iggy. I don't know why for some reason it looks cute. Lemmy and Ludwig are also cute :p Most of them also mke some funny noises xD

Back