Which Mario enemy do you think is the cutest

• Thread starter LightningMcMonkey
  • Start date
i think the koopas and shy guys are the cutest mario enemies in the games. can you guys resist the sounds and movements they makes (how shy guy jumps up and down and koopa goes inside it's shell but then it runs after you if you have it's shell it's so funny.)

Nothing beats those cheap adorable goomba rip offs in super mario sunshine, despite my deep hatred for said game. But yeah, koopas, shy guys, cheap cheaps, goombas, spineys, boos, those fire balls that apear in basically every one of bowsers lava related boss castles, bomb oms, wiggler, and basically every single other enemy that has not been named is cute (Bowser jr is adorable), i feel we should talk about what enemies aren't cute

The Koopas or Bum-Bum and Pun Pun. The noises from Bum Bum and Pun Pun are so cuuuuuute. :3

The Koopas or Bum-Bum and Pun Pun. The noises from Bum Bum and Pun Pun are so cuuuuuute. :3
It's Boom Boom and Pom Pom. ;)

I gotta agree with Mika on that one.

Biddy buds by far. Look at them!

200px-Para-Biddybuds_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

What's not to love. They're small, they have big eyes, they have little feet and they don't even try to hurt you! They just floob around the place.

However, Boos in Luigi's Mansion are pretty cute what with their squeeking. They sound like what happens when you rub two slices of pickles together.

O28CQvy.gif

The shyguys in Yoshi's Woolly World are pretty cute too, they just waddle around chillin' and they even take a break and sit down. Slack, but cute.

Hmm, most of the cat versions of enemies in Super Mario 3D World are the cutest to me. I love cats in general, to see a Cat Goomba or a Cat Bullet Bill is just so "awwww" to me.

Also
Cat Bowser is equally the most horrifying and adorable thing I've ever seen in a Mario game and I want to see more of it please

Hmm, most of the cat versions of enemies in Super Mario 3D World are the cutest to me. I love cats in general, to see a Cat Goomba or a Cat Bullet Bill is just so "awwww" to me.

Also
Cat Bowser is equally the most horrifying and adorable thing I've ever seen in a Mario game and I want to see more of it please
I think the cat thing worked well with some things, like Goombas, Bullet Bills and toad especially! However I really didn't like Cat Bowser xD It creeped me out so bad :p I love cats alot too but some things just didn't work for me in that game xD Cat bowser felt like I was in some kind of fan fic

Wiggled is the cutest because it has a smile on its face and looks like he will be your best friend unless you attack him then he turns into the bully you wish was never born. I also like how the shy guys look and bullet bills because they have that cute determined face to kill you and attack you. I would say that it is between wiggler and bullet bill.

Back