Gen 6 Which move is the most annoying in pokemon

• Thread starter junior
  • Start date
junior

junior

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
I have found many moves in pokemon .Between all the move that you have found reply in the comment below which was the most annoying

Other than the useless Splash, I'd have to say that one of the most annoying, but still useful moves to see your opponent use in battle is Substitute. Once you're opponent uses Substitute, you know you're in for a stally time. You have to hit away the substitute, and let the opponent get a free move before you can attack again if they don't once again Substitute! It's also pretty annoying when they use Substitue and Protect while holding something like leftovers. It just gives you a hard time. Luckily, there are a few counters to this, such as Taunt, which only lets the opponent use attacking moves.

The move that I hate the most is swagger

Me the move that i hate most is Dark void from darkrai.Darkrai for me i take it as a speedy pokemon because this move always goes first and what i hate with this move is when the pokemon you have is sleeping all darkrai have the ability bad dream .This will hurt the pokemon sleeping gradually ontil it may wake up or until it may die.But i found a solution for this just get any pokemon that has magic bounce it will send back the move.Pokemons like:espeon or Natu i think the have that ability but i still hate that move

Other than the useless Splash, I'd have to say that one of the most annoying, but still useful moves to see your opponent use in battle is Substitute. Once you're opponent uses Substitute, you know you're in for a stally time. You have to hit away the substitute, and let the opponent get a free move before you can attack again if they don't once again Substitute! It's also pretty annoying when they use Substitue and Protect while holding something like leftovers. It just gives you a hard time. Luckily, there are a few counters to this, such as Taunt, which only lets the opponent use attacking moves.
yes even me i hate that move but not so much than the dark void from darkrai its so annoying than substititute

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark Void. It almost always hits and it targets both Pokemon in doubles. It can be learned by Smeargle. The only thing that prevents it is Magic Bounce, so if you know that someone spams it you bring magic bounce, but usually you don't know if they spam it, so unless you usually bring it you won't be able to counter it. Or you can predict it and use magic coat so that is a way to protect yourself, but again not a lot of people bring it.

Dark Void. It almost always hits and it targets both Pokemon in doubles. It can be learned by Smeargle. The only thing that prevents it is Magic Bounce, so if you know that someone spams it you bring magic bounce, but usually you don't know if they spam it, so unless you usually bring it you won't be able to counter it. Or you can predict it and use magic coat so that is a way to protect yourself, but again not a lot of people bring it.
Not only magic bounce can send Back the attack .And magic bounce is not an attack but it is an ability of a pokemon .Pokemons like espeon has that ability.There is a move called mirror coat .I think this move is another solution for darkvoid .I discovered it yesterday when i was battling in battle spot in pokemon omega ruby

Not only magic bounce can send Back the attack .And magic bounce is not an attack but it is an ability of a pokemon .Pokemons like espeon has that ability.There is a move called mirror coat .I think this move is another solution for darkvoid .I discovered it yesterday when i was battling in battle spot in pokemon omega ruby
I did say in the end that you can use magic coat, but I don't usually bring it, and I don't know a lot of people that do.
This is why I hate it more than anything. The only move that is more accurate is spore, but at least spore doesn't put both Pokemon to sleep in doubles.

I hate plenty of moves, so here goes:

Spore- Sure, it may not put both Pokemon to sleep, but it has 100 accuracy, which is far worse than 80 and, especially in singles, that's a really big deal and a pain to deal with if I'm not using a team with Espeon in it! Needless to say, no room to fit Magic Coat...

Geomancy- Only Xerneas gets this, but it's really annoying for one very specific reason, it's impossible to Snatch, even when it's holding Power Herb to only take one turn, meaning that the best anti-setting up strategy is void! Only way I can deal with most builds is try to deal as much damage before it sets up so I can finish it off with Assault Vest Tyranitar, which is a huge pain, basically sacrificing two Pokemon just because of a damn move that they thought it was ok to make WAY too OP!

Will-O-Wisp/Scald- Not much to say here, I just hate burns considering four out of the six Pokemon on my main team are Adamant physical attackers...

I hate plenty of moves, so here goes:

Spore- Sure, it may not put both Pokemon to sleep, but it has 100 accuracy, which is far worse than 80 and, especially in singles, that's a really big deal and a pain to deal with if I'm not using a team with Espeon in it! Needless to say, no room to fit Magic Coat...

Geomancy- Only Xerneas gets this, but it's really annoying for one very specific reason, it's impossible to Snatch, even when it's holding Power Herb to only take one turn, meaning that the best anti-setting up strategy is void! Only way I can deal with most builds is try to deal as much damage before it sets up so I can finish it off with Assault Vest Tyranitar, which is a huge pain, basically sacrificing two Pokemon just because of a damn move that they thought it was ok to make WAY too OP!

Will-O-Wisp/Scald- Not much to say here, I just hate burns considering four out of the six Pokemon on my main team are Adamant physical attackers...
ahh yes even me i hate that move Geomancy from Xerneas i hate that move also .This move raises its attack special and its defense special and raises its speed a lot.What i hate most is people in battle spot put the power herb .But since that attack is fairy attack are there some other fairy pokemon can learn that move.

ahh yes even me i hate that move Geomancy from Xerneas i hate that move also .This move raises its attack special and its defense special and raises its speed a lot.What i hate most is people in battle spot put the power herb .But since that attack is fairy attack are there some other fairy pokemon can learn that move.
Only Xerneas can learn Geomancy, it's it's signature move! I'm pretty sure you are just confusing it with Quiver Dance or something...:p But yeah, what's annoying about it is that Snatch can't steal the effects since it takes two turns to complete, but even with Power Herb activating it in one turn, it's counted as two turns internally in the game, meaning that there's no way to Snatch it, so I have to either Taunt it or just take boosted hits after it pulls it off and hope to kill it as soon as I can...:cry:

i have a solution for you with your problem with geomancy from Xerneas .If one of your pokemon has a move called taunt it may be good for you.This move will just permit the opponents pokemon to just use attack moves may be with in 2 or 3 turns.Since geomancy is not an attack move so it cant be used ontil those turn past

i have a solution for you with your problem with geomancy from Xerneas .If one of your pokemon has a move called taunt it may be good for you.This move will just permit the opponents pokemon to just use attack moves may be with in 2 or 3 turns.Since geomancy is not an attack move so it cant be used ontil those turn past
I know, but if my Pokemon doesn't have Taunt when up against Xerneas (mostly because I never needed that move even once in my life), it will pull off Geomancy and if it has Power Herb, it'll finish it in one turn. If it doesn't have it and I switch to a Taunt user on the first turn, I still can't Taunt it unless before it starts the move, that's why it's too OP!:/

Well I can't choose just one but the moves I hate a lot are swagger, toxic, confuse Ray, and protect. I hate swagger because anything that deals with confusing my Pokemon always involves them dying. Toxic because it grows stronger each round and it deals a lot of damage. And protect because people spam that move over and over again. I battled someone with the move and they must of had a high pp for that because that's all they were doing until I have up.

I've always found Double Team and Minimize annoying, because once they've started to spam it, you can't hit them, then they Baton Pass to a tanky 'mon, and it all goes down hill from there. The worst part is, spamming it isn't exclusive to competive and I've seen NPCs do it as well.

Well the move I hate the most is confuse ray. Our pokemon could not always attack the opponent's pokemon and it got hit till 3 turns and it drains a lot of power whenever a pokemon got hit by it. Worst of all there is not a cure for it to snap our pokemon out of confusion. I think there should be a cure for it then this move will not be that much annoying.

Well the move I hate the most is confuse ray. Our pokemon could not always attack the opponent's pokemon and it got hit till 3 turns and it drains a lot of power whenever a pokemon got hit by it. Worst of all there is not a cure for it to snap our pokemon out of confusion. I think there should be a cure for it then this move will not be that much annoying.
You do realize that confusion goes away after a couple of turn and also when switching out, right?:p Only bad thing about it is how it's proportional to your attack so if you get confused after a Swords/Dragon Dance you can lose much more health than you normally would.

no confusing ray isn't the most annoying you can just put or make one or all of your pokemon to hold a berry but i dont know it s name but let me tell you the most annoying is dark void from darkrai if you dont have a pokemon which has magic bounce or mirro coat you can't avoid that move the most annoying is when one of your pokemon is sleeping ,all darkrai has the ability bad dreams and this will hurt your pokemon gradually ontil its dies or ontil it wake up

no confusing ray isn't the most annoying you can just put or make one or all of your pokemon to hold a berry but i dont know it s name but let me tell you the most annoying is dark void from darkrai if you dont have a pokemon which has magic bounce or mirro coat you can't avoid that move the most annoying is when one of your pokemon is sleeping ,all darkrai has the ability bad dreams and this will hurt your pokemon gradually ontil its dies or ontil it wake up
It's Magic Coat, Mirror Coat is like Counter but for special attack!:p Also, Dark Void has just 80% accuracy, so it's not really that bad and Bad Dreams takes only a tiny bit of health which rarely actually does anything!

I can't stand confusion it's like the most annoying thing ever that gave me so much grief in ruby and sapphire. I also can't stand those wild pokemon that spam harden so it ends up taking like 15 minutes to knock out one of those bastards.

I can't stand confusion it's like the most annoying thing ever that gave me so much grief in ruby and sapphire. I also can't stand those wild pokemon that spam harden so it ends up taking like 15 minutes to knock out one of those bastards.
Harden only raised physical defense by just one level, it's not that big a difference and special attacks still hit just as hard! And let's not forget that critical hits ignore all positive stat boosts the target has and all negative ones the user has, so even if they somehow end up reaching +6 defense, a critical just ignores all that and does 50% more damage to boost! Simple stat boosts and confusion in general are nothing that serious unless it's offense and speed boosts on an already strong Pokemon!:p

Back