Gen 6 Which move is the most annoying in pokemon

• Thread starter junior
  • Start date
The moves I hate the most are the evasive moves. When you pair that with a blissey or chansey, your in for a long and tough stall battle. And it's even worse when the Pokemon knows a self healing move. This is basically one of the cheapest tactics someone can use.

Another annoying move is toxic. I have had a bad experience with this move. The worst combination ever, an Aegislash with both protect and king's shield. Combine this with toxic, and you have a really bad battle. Basically, since Aegislash is really tanky, he can take nearly any type of STAB move or weakness, so they use toxic, and spam king's shield and protect each turn until you faint. And another point, they give Aegislash a leftovers, so he can recover while you suffer.

And, air slash is also really annoying. With shaymin S or togikiss, this will also be a hard battle. The concept comes where togikiss has the ability serene grace. Serene grace improves the chances of an additional status condition. Air slash has a 30% chance of making the foe flinch, but with serene grace, it improves the flinch chance to 70%. And with the combined force of togikiss having a good speed stat, and is pretty tanky, it's hard to win a battle with this.

And finaly sub-swagger klefkey. I hate this son of a biscuit. He uses substitute, then spams swagger and foul play. soooo annoying :eek:

The moves I hate the most are the evasive moves. When you pair that with a blissey or chansey, your in for a long and tough stall battle. And it's even worse when the Pokemon knows a self healing move. This is basically one of the cheapest tactics someone can use.

Another annoying move is toxic. I have had a bad experience with this move. The worst combination ever, an Aegislash with both protect and king's shield. Combine this with toxic, and you have a really bad battle. Basically, since Aegislash is really tanky, he can take nearly any type of STAB move or weakness, so they use toxic, and spam king's shield and protect each turn until you faint. And another point, they give Aegislash a leftovers, so he can recover while you suffer.

And, air slash is also really annoying. With shaymin S or togikiss, this will also be a hard battle. The concept comes where togikiss has the ability serene grace. Serene grace improves the chances of an additional status condition. Air slash has a 30% chance of making the foe flinch, but with serene grace, it improves the flinch chance to 70%. And with the combined force of togikiss having a good speed stat, and is pretty tanky, it's hard to win a battle with this.

And finaly sub-swagger klefkey. I hate this son of a biscuit. He uses substitute, then spams swagger and foul play. soooo annoying :eek:
Let's take it from the start, only move that raises evasion that Chansey and Blissey can learn is Minimize, which literally no one ever uses, but even if they do, the moves Stomp, Steamroller (really common with Scolipede), Body Slam (another common move in general), Dragon Rush and Flying Press (which hits super effectively) not only never miss, but also hit for twice the power! Phantom Force is the same but doesn't affect Normal types anyway...

King's Shield doesn't block all attacks AND if used in succession it divides the chance of success by 3 times, unlike Protect which divides the chance by 2 times, but still, it's impossible to spam is, even along with Protect since both reduce the success rate considerably, even if used one after the other! After King's Shield, Protect only has 33.3% chance of working and after that either of the moves only has half that and it keeps getting divided, it's not something you can just spam like you may think!:p

As for Serene Grace, it doubles the added effect chance, so 2x30%=60%, not 70%!:p And yeah, Swagger Klefki is a pain sometimes, but only if you can't hit it, which after the attack boost is really easy to KO, especially if it tries to pull off the Swagger and Foul Play combo against a Life Orb/Choiced/mega Scizor with Bullet Punch, which will only be a matter of whether it hits itself or not...

@Tho i know blissey can only learn minimize. And for the kings shield and protect, after you use protect one turn, use kings shield the next turn. Then use protect the move after kings shield, And repeat. And also, hoopa unbound is not a very common pokemon, so you're not very likely going to suffer from that, and as for hyperspace hole, its a psychic type move, so it wont really affect you as much. And yea, for serene grace, i had a typo. I knew it was 60% for a flinch. But the reason I hate the swagger, is because you will almost always suffer from that attack to yourself.

@Tho i know blissey can only learn minimize. And for the kings shield and protect, after you use protect one turn, use kings shield the next turn. Then use protect the move after kings shield, And repeat. And also, hoopa unbound is not a very common pokemon, so you're not very likely going to suffer from that, and as for hyperspace hole, its a psychic type move, so it wont really affect you as much. And yea, for serene grace, i had a typo. I knew it was 60% for a flinch. But the reason I hate the swagger, is because you will almost always suffer from that attack to yourself.
It would seem that you didn't read what I posted like you were supposed to. Here's King's Shield effect from bulbapedia with the important part you keep misunderstanding in bold and underline:
King's Shield protects the user from any moves except status moves for that turn. Additionally, if King's Shield blocks an attack that would make contact with the user, the attacker's Attack stat drops by 2 stages. If Sucker Punch is used on a Pokémon that has used King's Shield, the move fails and the Pokémon's Attack does not drop.

If selected by an Aegislash with Stance Change while in Blade Forme, it will change to Shield Forme immediately before it would use King's Shield, even if the move fails or is not used due to something like sleep.

Using Protect, Detect, Endure, Spiky Shield, King's Shield, Wide Guard, or Quick Guard consecutively divides the chance of success of Protect, Detect, Endure, Spiky Shield, and King's Shield by 3 for each consecutive use, with a minimum (1/3)^6 (1/729 or ~0.1%) chance.
That means you that the moves will fail after one or two times because the chance keeps getting lower, even if they are used alternatively! As for the confusion, it only hits 50% of the time, so your Pokemon isn't gonna always get hit from it you know!:p

for 50% chance, i usually get the negative chance

For sure, roost on a gale wings talonflame. I have lost may a battle because of the stupid gale wings ability. Substitute on a breloom as well. I personally run a substitute breloom with leech seed, holding a toxic orb and having the poison heal ability. It is quite effective, but many players have rage quit on me, for substitute reasons.

I would say Tackle.I know its like the first move in every game but to me it just doesnt make much sence to me.K,say you are in a battle and you keep using tackle, at some point, it should start to hurt to pokemon using the attack so many times."but its just a video game" I know but reality check, you get hurt because its the brains way of saying "stop doing this to yourself".And say you pokemon is already hurt and you tell it to thow itself at the oppenents pokemon.Run into a wall and see if your brain wants you to live another day. (sorry i got kinda harsh there im just mad for some reason)

Metapod uses harden

Icicle Crash, because it is powerful and causes lots of damage to a Pokemon, but I guess it is not very effective to some pokemon. So most annoying move for me would be all the moves that makes me flinch. Some examples are: air slash( very useful with some pokemon), astonish, bite, bone club, dark pulse, dragon rush, extrasensory, fake out, fire fang, fling, headbutt, heart stamp, hyper fang, ice fang, iron head.

In my opinion, teleport is the most annoying move. First of all, it is horrible. All it lets you do is flee a Pokemon battle when you can just tap a button and who would ever use this move in competitive game play or even normal game play. It is also bad when the opponent has it. Just when your about to catch a Pokemon, it teleports away. This move is bad when you have it and it is bad when they have it. I think many people would agree that this is the most annoying move ever.

Back