Which Nintendo 3DS XL Model Should I Get?

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Onett

Onett

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I'll be going to upgrade from a Nintendo 3DS to a Nintendo 3DS XL very soon, but I'm having trouble wondering which Nintendo 3DS XL model to get. There are just so many Nintendo 3DS XL models out there, that it's hard to choose which one to get.

Currently, I'm leaning toward the The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Nintendo 3DS XL.

What do you guys suggest?

Zelda is cool, compared to Pokemon X/Y 3DS XL. But for a collectible, Nene's New Love Plus+ 3DS LL is tempting. Unfortunately it's Japan region, but it seems that some people in my country will buy it.

Reactions: Onett
Zelda is cool, compared to Pokemon X/Y 3DS XL. But for a collectible, Nene's New Love Plus+ 3DS LL is tempting. Unfortunately it's Japan region, but it seems that some people in my country will buy it.
Haha, thanks for the suggestion! But I want a Ninteno 3DS XL model that has been released here in North America.

I actually prefer the Pokemon X XL model in terms of color (maybe because I like blue too much). But yeah, given your options (and the fact I believe you already have Pokemon X/Y) the Zelda one may be the way to go.

Haha, thanks for the suggestion! But I want a Ninteno 3DS XL model that has been released here in North America.
On the second opinion... I think I'll go with Animal Crossing Limited Edition 3DS XL (though most of you have the game). It's white and filled with cute, colorful icons.

On the second opinion... I think I'll go with Animal Crossing Limited Edition 3DS XL (though most of you have the game). It's white and filled with cute, colorful icons.
tbh I didn't know that there was an Animal Crossing Limited Edition 3DS XL lol
On a side note the Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS XL is definitely an awesome one to go for if you don't already have the game

tbh I didn't know that there was an Animal Crossing Limited Edition 3DS XL lol
On a side note the Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS XL is definitely an awesome one to go for if you don't already have the game
I have it.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I think you should get the Pokemon X/Y Limited Edition 3DS XL, to be honest, I don't like the "A Link Between Worlds" 3DS XL a lot, the color isn't really attractive (but that's just me) so it really adds up to your personal preference. I think that the Pokemon X/Y 3DS XL would be easily obtainable at this current moment unlike the Animal Crossing 3DS XL right ?

I have it.
Oh, did that come as a regular 3DS instead of the XL? Didn't know that
I think you should get the Pokemon X/Y Limited Edition 3DS XL, to be honest, I don't like the "A Link Between Worlds" 3DS XL a lot, the color isn't really attractive (but that's just me) so it really adds up to your personal preference. I think that the Pokemon X/Y 3DS XL would be easily obtainable at this current moment unlike the Animal Crossing 3DS XL right ?
Yeah, the color isn't that appealing to me either. It could be worse though

@Onett @naagza btw, you can sell the download code for the bundled version like Zelda 3DS XL, right? My friends here used that strategy since they wanted to collect the physical game.
@reece1100 that would be another option, but unfortunately it is not a bundled version :(

@Onett @naagza btw, you can sell the download code for the bundled version like Zelda 3DS XL, right? My friends here used that strategy since they wanted to collect the physical game.
@reece1100 that would be another option, but unfortunately it is not a bundled version :(
What do you mean by download code? Does it come with the bundle package to install into the game? I've never actually got a bundle package so....

What do you mean by download code? Does it come with the bundle package to install into the game? I've never actually got a bundle package so....
Yup, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds limited edition 3DS XL comes with a download code of the game, I think they did the same with the Wind Waker HD Wii U bundle.

Zelda 3DS XL is provided by pre-installed ANBW. It means that Ninty provide code to download the game. Therefore some people here decided to sell the code since they already bought the physical one.
Nah, I don't know about Animal Crossing edition that I suggested to @Onett.

Reactions: Onett, ShinyLatios and Reece
Zelda 3DS XL is provided by pre-installed ANBW. It means that Ninty provide code to download the game. Therefore some people here decided to sell the code since they already bought the physical one.
I love how you state the name "Ninty" xD, but yeah that's pretty much what they do, I realize for the few limited edition and bundle items they insert a download code now, anyways @Onett have you decided on which you think is best ?

Reactions: Onett and dwikrid
Ohh that makes a lot of sense.

Also @Onett yeah, definitely go for the Zelda bundle, it's probably your best option as it'll give a new game and all

I love how you state the name "Ninty" xD, but yeah that's pretty much what they do, I realize for the few limited edition and bundle items they insert a download code now, anyways @Onett have you decided on which you think is best ?
I guess I'll be going with the The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Nintendo 3DS XL. But keep the suggestions coming, guys! :)

Reactions: Reece
I'll be going to upgrade from a Nintendo 3DS to a Nintendo 3DS XL very soon, but I'm having trouble wondering which Nintendo 3DS XL model to get. There are just so many Nintendo 3DS XL models out there, that it's hard to choose which one to get.

Currently, I'm leaning toward the The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Nintendo 3DS XL.

I think you should go with the The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Nintendo 3DS XL (Just like you said) It is a really good deal with the copy of A link between worlds that you get with it!

If you are a fan of Zelda you could get the 3DS Xl for that game and if you're a fan of Pokemon get the X and Y limited edition well mostly I would recommend you getting something really simple like animal crossing new leaf 3DS Xl

The Zelda XL. Don't like the designs of the Pokemon editions as they look a bit childish.

Get the Mario & Luigi: Dream Team one.

Back