Which Nintendo 3DS XL Model Should I Get?

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Get the Mario & Luigi: Dream Team one.
Why the Mario & Luigi: Dream Team one? That design really looked uninspired compared to other designs and the only thing it could have going for it is that it's Silver...

Why the Mario & Luigi: Dream Team one? That design really looked uninspired compared to other designs and the only thing it could have going for it is that it's Silver...

Oops, I meant the Year of Luigi one. But then I realized that's only in Europe and Japan...

Get the A Link Between Worlds one.

Oops, I meant the Year of Luigi one. But then I realized that's only in Europe and Japan...

Get the A Link Between Worlds one.
yeah, that makes more sense. If only Year of Luigi expanded to North America though haha

I think Onett did go with the Link Between Worlds one in the end

yeah, that makes more sense. If only Year of Luigi expanded to North America though haha

Whaat ? You don't have the Year of Luigi one ???

If I had to recommend one to you, I'll say the same. Either a Pokemon one, if you are a fan, or the Zelda one.
PS: I even heard that there was a SMT 3DS. (Japan Only, to disappoint us even more !)

Whaat ? You don't have the Year of Luigi one ???

If I had to recommend one to you, I'll say the same. Either a Pokemon one, if you are a fan, or the Zelda one.
PS: I even heard that there was a SMT 3DS. (Japan Only, to disappoint us even more !)
Well according to Nanamine it apparently didn't.

I wasn't the one asking in the first place though haha It was Onett and he ended up going with the Link Between Worlds one

Ha, then he got it ! I hope that he enjoys it !

Well the. link between worlds 3ds xl , inside of the console the paint is just weird and akward to look at when the console on the outside is gold they should have made it white on the inside.

Well the. link between worlds 3ds xl , inside of the console the paint is just weird and akward to look at when the console on the outside is gold they should have made it white on the inside.

Yeah... That is very true, I wish they did not make their console like that because the outside looks really beautiful but the inside sucks... I think that they should have made it black on the inside.

The Zelda one is beautiful , I got it yesterday and couldn't ask for anything better.
I'll be going to upgrade from a Nintendo 3DS to a Nintendo 3DS XL very soon, but I'm having trouble wondering which Nintendo 3DS XL model to get. There are just so many Nintendo 3DS XL models out there, that it's hard to choose which one to get.

Currently, I'm leaning toward the The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Nintendo 3DS XL.

What do you guys suggest?[/quoteZelda

I honestly don't see anything wrong with having a gold inside cover for the Link Between Worlds 3DS XL. It'd actually be kinda weird if they made it white on the inside

I honestly don't see anything wrong with having a gold inside cover for the Link Between Worlds 3DS XL. It'd actually be kinda weird if they made it white on the inside
Well then maybe black it does match with the color of the back of the 3ds xl (Link between worlds) well for you white looks akward though if you imagine the interior of it is white it looks kind of wicked.

Well then maybe black it does match with the color of the back of the 3ds xl (Link between worlds) well for you white looks akward though if you imagine the interior of it is white it looks kind of wicked.
White doesn't really fit with the theme though. It's gold because Zelda games circle around the triforce, and the triforce is gold, and as such they made the whole 3DS gold. The bottom of the 3DS is black to fit with the Lorule thing. Sure, they could have done something like that on the inside, but it could have possibly been too much

Back