Which Pokemon do you Think Needs a Mega Evolution?

• Thread starter Chaox
  • Start date
Mega Beedrill!

That's why mega beedrill would be perfect! SOOOO COOL :D

Mega Magikarp.... It will learn hyper beam...someday...someday

What would Mega Flygon get for ability though? That is, assuming it would go the Gengar route anreplace levitate...

What would Mega Flygon get for ability though? That is, assuming it would go the Gengar route anreplace levitate...
I never found Levitate useful on Flygon, the ability should be replaced by Tough Claws maybe. And also the Mega Gengar evolution has now Shadow Tag so that adds a new weakness.

Metagross should get one. I think it would be really cool to see. And I absolutely love the Pokemon :3 Seeing as how Garchomp and Tyranitar got one. Only makes sense to me :3

Metagross should get one. I think it would be really cool to see. And I absolutely love the Pokemon :3 Seeing as how Garchomp and Tyranitar got one. Only makes sense to me :3
Mega Metagross might look cool but I prefer the original cuz see how ugly mega heracross looks

What about Mega Snorlax?

It should stay with no mega evolution

His defense would be impossible to break :p

Arceus needs a mega evolution. I mean the point is to break the metagame in new and creative ways, right?

Arceus needs a mega evolution. I mean the point is to break the metagame in new and creative ways, right?

Legendaries don't need mega evolutions. That'd be way to much. I'd rather have the normal pokemon get them.

Legendaries don't need mega evolutions. That'd be way to much. I'd rather have the normal pokemon get them.
Mega Mewtwo says hi! :D Legendaries are able to get them as TrollFreak kindly showed. :p It's not entirely impossible

Mega Mewtwo says hi! :D Legendaries are able to get them as TrollFreak kindly showed. :p It's not entirely impossible

I know they do. And I'm not all to fond of it. But that's my opinion. I'll just leave them on the back burner. I got other Pokemon to use with the mega evos. xD

I see xD Well, it'd be pretty interesting if all the NU pokemon were to get mega evolutions. Mega Zangoose would be OP lol

I see xD Well, it'd be pretty interesting if all the NU pokemon were to get mega evolutions. Mega Zangoose would be OP lol

Getting mega evos wouldn't make them powerful. xD It's what trollfreak does with its mega evo to determine if it's worth using or not. I don't think I'll be one to use the mega evos. Maybe single player but not outside of that.

Getting mega evos wouldn't make them powerful. xD It's what trollfreak does with its mega evo to determine if it's worth using or not. I don't think I'll be one to use the mega evos. Maybe single player but not outside of that.
I beg to differ. Mega Kangaskhan is going to be beast. I mean, its ability allows it to attack twice in one turn :p

I beg to differ. Mega Kangaskhan is going to be beast. I mean, its ability allows it to attack twice in one turn :p

I don't like normal types so I wouldn't really know. xD

I don't like normal types so I wouldn't really know. xD
Normal types can be legit lol I mean Toxic Boost Zangoose is beast when you use it right :p

Back