Which Pokemon do you Think Needs a Mega Evolution?

• Thread starter Chaox
  • Start date
Normal types can be legit lol I mean Toxic Boost Zangoose is beast when you use it right :p

I prefer dragon and fire types xD They're much better than just "normal". Idk it just sounds boring to me to use normal types. lol Unless they have 2 types. Then I'm ok with them.

I prefer dragon and fire types xD They're much better than just "normal". Idk it just sounds boring to me to use normal types. lol Unless they have 2 types. Then I'm ok with them.
I take it you like Mega Charizard X then? :p I mean, it's fire AND dragon: both the types you prefer xD

I take it you like Mega Charizard X then? :p I mean, it's fire AND dragon: both the types you prefer xD

I don't like Charizard, so no, I don't like it. The only mega evo i like is Gengar, Ttar, and Garchomp. But that's with looks. :3

I don't like Charizard, so no, I don't like it. The only mega evo i like is Gengar, Ttar, and Garchomp. But that's with looks. :3
I see...yeah, Gengar has the "shadow flame" look going for it xD Not to mention the shiny form is epic lol

I see...yeah, Gengar has the "shadow flame" look going for it xD Not to mention the shiny form is epic lol

I had already liked how Gengar looked before. So it looks even cooler now. Though, I've never used it before. Is it any good?

I had already liked how Gengar looked before. So it looks even cooler now. Though, I've never used it before. Is it any good?
Gengar is amazing. I mean, its a great special attack sweeper. A bit on the frail side, but with its speed and attack, it isn't too much of a problem. Definitely one of the better OU pokemon out there

Gengar is amazing. I mean, its a great special attack sweeper. A bit on the frail side, but with its speed and attack, it isn't too much of a problem. Definitely one of the better OU pokemon out there

Hm. Sadly, It wouldn't go with the Pokemon I use on my team. It would just feel odd having it there. Maybe I'll do what I'm doing with Ttar and Garchomp and just try it out on single player or something. :3

Hm. Sadly, It wouldn't go with the Pokemon I use on my team. It would just feel odd having it there. Maybe I'll do what I'm doing with Ttar and Garchomp and just try it out on single player or something. :3
Yeah, you can definitely try out each of those pokemon's megas as you see fit in single player :p

Well, charmander is very cute. I would like a mega charmander instead a mega charizard :3

Dragonite, Steelix, Mew I think need Mega Evolutions in my opinion

Dragonite, Steelix, Mew I think need Mega Evolutions in my opinion
If Mew is to get mega evolutions, they should make a Mega Mew X and Mega Mew Y? Why? Because Mega Mewtwo X looks like regular mewtwo to an extent and Mega Mewtwo Y looks like regular mew to an extent, so they should follow that pattern. You get what I mean?

If Mew is to get mega evolutions, they should make a Mega Mew X and Mega Mew Y? Why? Because Mega Mewtwo X looks like regular mewtwo to an extent and Mega Mewtwo Y looks like regular mew to an extent, so they should follow that pattern. You get what I mean?
Yup, I understand what you mean through the comparison of Mega Mewtwo(s) physical description.

Yup, I understand what you mean through the comparison of Mega Mewtwo(s) physical description.
yeah exactly...although they should probably do that as a rare event or something. I mean, Mew is an event legendary, so it only makes sense for the mega stone to be ultra rare as well :p

Reactions: Reece
The pokemons that I have mentioned below are the ones that I want them to have mega evolution.
Pikachu
Lapras
Swallow
All of them are great pokemon :)

The pokemons that I have mentioned below are the ones that I want them to have mega evolution.
Pikachu
Lapras
Swallow
All of them are great pokemon :)
I would want Lapras to have a Mega Evolution, the design (hopefully) would have been really awesome, also a Mega Swellow sounds cool, given that Taillow has only one evolution a Mega evolution would have been prefect.
Swellow.gif

Reactions: JunZhi
hi guys what pokemon do you guys wish there was a mega evolution for ? it would be cool to see which pokemon will have a mega evolution - i wish the legendary pokemon had mega evolutions :p i also wish arcanine and nine tales have a mega evolution - maybe ninetales will become the KYUUBI :p

Reactions: TheSuperKid
Hrm... I would have to go with Sceptile. The grass starters overall need more love in general, being overlooked in each generation. Sceptile was even moreso, due to Blaziken having been introduced in the same generation.

Pikachu mega evolution would be awesome and mew mega evolution would be cool, also Ditto mega evolution would be interesting :D

Milotic! Just look at the picture, looks even better than Milotic already does :). and by the way, Milotic is the counterpart of Gyrados, so why would Gyrados get a Mega Evolution and Milotic not?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1
lol yeah @Limperakis i was also thinking about that - whats a ditto mega evolution be ? and if we are lucky the ditto (mega)will start to spawn live pokemon - not pokemon in eggs but pokemon that just came out :p
if that happens ...:sneaky:

BREEDING FRENZY !!!!!

Back