Who are your favorite Kids in Fire Emblem Awakening

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you've played Fire Emblem Awakening a lot, I bet you already know about kids and how to obtain 'em. In this thread, you can post who your favorite kids are and give reasons.

I'll begin...

Mine is Noire. She's currently a sniper if I recall correctly. She can take a hit and her arrows are deadly. I think she's now one of my most powerful characters in the game, ;)

What about you?

I should have made more use of Noire, but never bothered with her.

mine was Lucina, Severa and Cynthia.

mine was Lucina, Severa and Cynthia.
I never got Severa. What class is she?

I never got Severa. What class is she?

She's the daughter of Cordelia.
She's a Mercenary.

Reactions: Marc
got her with Cordelia and Frederick. She was pretty strong.

Morgan is another kid I enjoy using.

Cynthia with chrom as the father. She is so cute especially when she trips when using Luna, lol.

My favorite kids are Inigo and Morgan.

My favorite kids are Inigo and Morgan.
If you had to choose one out of the two, which would you have chosen? :sneaky: (Why?)

If you had to choose one out of the two, which would you have chosen? :sneaky: (Why?)
Ahh that's a hard one... Probably Morgan because he(...she) is like my child. xD As weird and awkward as that sounds. Yeah.

Ahh that's a hard one... Probably Morgan because he(...she) is like my child. xD As weird and awkward as that sounds. Yeah.

You have a point there.
If you don't love your children, why do you have him/her/it?

You have a point there.
If you don't love your children, why do you have him/her/it?
Exactly. Plus, Morgan is always saying things like "going to be just like you" and etc, etc. It's hard not to smile at that.

I don't have a kid yet but I plan to go the Cordelia route and have Severa :3 she looks cool and cute :p

Favorite kid is definitely Lucina. I mean, she wields the Parallel Falchion as a Great Lord that has better skill and speed than Chrom....that, along with Rightful King and Aether means LOTS OF AETHER (perhaps more than Chrom because higher skill)

id have to say owain hands down. like ive posted multiple places, he is just too good as a dread fighter.
but i think lucina is a close second, i tend to pair chrom and MU so lucina has all the classes, which gives her endless skills, shes just great

Owain is a pretty good Dread Fighter and he's particularly beast when Donnel is his parent and he has access to Armsthrift as such. This allows him to abuse Missletain and Myssletain :p

I love Cynthia, because she wanted to cut an apple with Falchion :p. I also like Nah a lot :).

Nah is awesome :p I had Gaius as her father.

Nah is awesome :p I had Gaius as her father.
I had Ricken and Nowi together :). Both a bit child-like :p

I had Ricken and Nowi together :). Both a bit child-like :p

Ricken is just kiddy, Gaius is more child-like with his obsession for sweets :p

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Back