Who are your favorite Kids in Fire Emblem Awakening

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Ricken is just kiddy, Gaius is more child-like with his obsession for sweets :p
Hm true :p. My Avatar was married to him in my first game. I had forgot that I still had to pair My Avatar to someone, and he was left too :p. Morgan became a ginger :D. In my new game I let My Avatar marry Chrom for the different storyline :)

I like Morgan, Noire, and Owain the best. The first time I got Morgan he was a mercenary so I got really confused when he would say" Do I like like mother now?"

I loved Morgan from Robin x Tharja! Her stats raised nicely.
I kind of want to try Robin x Aversa *w*

Owain and Male!Morgan would have to be my favorite children. I find their similar enthusiasm and oblivious-natures to be so cute and endearing. Awkwardly enough, with the release of...Odin's artwork for Fire Emblem: Fates, I find myself having the distinct urge to nosebleed everywhere every time I see Owain.

(What's wrong with me T_T)

No love for Gerome Yarne Laurent or Brady ;-; I may have forgot one anyways my favorite is Brady with Morgan(f) as a close second. Brady was the son of Maribelle and Ricken for me so even though his strength caps out at 39 he makes a great Dread fighter either way especially with Luna. And since Maribelle and Ricken are the parents his Magic stat cap is very high making him a useful unit. Not only that but magic users are pointless against him since he gets resistance plus 10 skill from the Dread Fighter class and he can learn Aegis.

Morgan and Owain I love a lot

Back