Who else wants a pet on Animal Crossing New Leaf

• Thread starter DrMoo101
  • Start date
Themed pets would be a awesome idea!
Maybe pets could be a DLC for ACNL?
I would love having a Yoshi (It would eat my least favourite villager :p kekekekeke)
Yes please I too would love a Yoshi, that would be great and assuming they can move like all the rest of the villagers, I would make Yoshi's Island. I hope to the video game gods that Nintendo somehow does this.

It would be weird because everyone else is an animal in the town but you. Like everyone else I like the idea of Nintendo pets.But then again this exists...
the_goofy_and_pluto_conundrum_by_andydiehl-d4xdv1h.jpg

It would be weird because everyone else is an animal in the town but you. Like everyone else I like the idea of Nintendo pets.But then again this exists...
the_goofy_and_pluto_conundrum_by_andydiehl-d4xdv1h.jpg
Personally, I would enjoy that and find it quite entertaining to walk into one of my villager's houses and see them with the same animal as they are. The irony would be great. Heh.

Again, this is only a good idea until you scratch the surface. In the Animal Crossing world, wouldn't such actions as owning a dog or cat be considered...kidnapping? Since most "people" in the game are dogs or cats or the like, would't that make the dog or cat you had as a pet be something of a...slave of sorts?:dead:

Back