Who has the new Mario & Luigi: Dream Team?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
How far have you gotten in the game? :)

I don't have it right now, but I might get it soon! I've played the other games in the series, and they're all great! Hopefully this one is, too.

How far have you gotten in the game? :)
How long did it take you to finish the game?

I think that I'm going to skip this one and keep money for Rune Factory 4, Pokemon Y, and Virtue’s Last Reward.

I want to get it but money lately has been a real problem for me.

Yeah, the game is great. It gets the Chaox seal of approval.
Seal-of-approval.jpg

I don't have it yet because I don't have enough money, but I really want it.

I'm probably going to get it next week. I can't wait! I've played the past games in the series, and they are all great! I hope this game is great, too.

i am getting it. i have ordered it but the company is realy slow. also i got it on cyber monday so it was only 15$. :D i would have got it even if it was 40$

I am just after the part where the Nommon becomes gigantic, crushes the island, and drowns. Not sure what to do now... nothing but water. Good thing I have surfboard Luigi Nevermind, that was Superstar Saga. Well, I'm stuck.

I saw the trailer , first thought was Woahhhh !!! From my first thought all I could say was Amazing I'm going to get the game when I get money lol ... :p

I got it but only played it about 6 hours while I was going to the beach, so I couldn't concentrate or get into it at all...

Need to give it a go again, sometime.

I have it and I beat it a few days after I got it I got stuck on this one part for 2 days but after that it was smooth sailing from then on but I have to say my favorite part is (wait if any one hasn't got to this point hint it may contain spoilers so don't read on unless you want to know about this awesome part) when Mario and luigi run from giant bowser and when they are cornered luigi agreed to fight to protect his older brother and on the bottom screen luigi smiles and pulls his hat down smiling and in the dream world Mario and luigi prepare to fight

I have it and I beat it a few days after I got it I got stuck on this one part for 2 days but after that it was smooth sailing from then on but I have to say my favorite part is (wait if any one hasn't got to this point hint it may contain spoilers so don't read on unless you want to know about this awesome part) when Mario and luigi run from giant bowser and when they are cornered luigi agreed to fight to protect his older brother and on the bottom screen luigi smiles and pulls his hat down smiling and in the dream world Mario and luigi prepare to fight

There's a reason for the [spoiler*] [/spoiler*] tags. :p

There's a reason for the [spoiler*] [/spoiler*] tags. :p
I had no Idea about that I am very sorry

it looks really good I'm thinking of getting it for xmas or sometime soon
I've played many Mario games since i was little hope this one is as good as they say it is
the dream team !!!!!!!!!!!

it looks really good I'm thinking of getting it for xmas or sometime soon
I've played many Mario games since i was little hope this one is as good as they say it is
the dream team !!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck on getting it , I'm not getting it lol although it's a great game to have since it's a Mario and. Luigi game and the main character looks like Luigi though :p

Good luck on getting it , I'm not getting it lol although it's a great game to have since it's a Mario and. Luigi game and the main character looks like Luigi though :p
main character looks like Luigi? what? no, Mario and Luigi both are the main characters in the game and Mario just happens to explore Luigi's dreams throughout the game

I really liked it :). But it could have been a bit more difficult, especially when you look at the other three.

Reactions: Chaox
I really liked it :). But it could have been a bit more difficult, especially when you look at the other three.
I think Nintendo is trying make some of its games a bit easier to make them more accessible to new players. I think they care more about how fun it is for the consumer than how difficult it is.

I think Nintendo is trying make some of its games a bit easier to make them more accessible to new players. I think they care more about how fun it is for the consumer than how difficult it is.
I think you're right. It noticed it with A Link Between Worlds, Fire Emblem: Awakening (Casual Mode) and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

Back