Who has the new Mario & Luigi: Dream Team?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
I think you're right. It noticed it with A Link Between Worlds, Fire Emblem: Awakening (Casual Mode) and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.
Yeah, with Fire Emblem you didn't see casual mode until the Mystery of Emblem remake that was Japan-exclusive. And yeah, Link Between Worlds is a great example too

i got it. i love it is is so cool. but it is mostly in dream mode but i still like it also the new bros moves rock. i would highly recomend this to everyone.

i got it. i love it is is so cool. but it is mostly in dream mode but i still like it also the new bros moves rock. i would highly recomend this to everyone.
Well, it makes sense that it'd be in mostly dream mode because that's the unique feature of the game. Only makes sense that Nintendo would want to showcase it a lot in the game haha

I have played the demo and it was a blast,mario and luigi working together to form some machine things and moves like a drill and more on.The game was very fun and enjoyable and I think it is one unique Mario game.

I'm only at the start but that is because I want to give the game some quality time. All Mario RPG's are works of art. My favourite to date is Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story, mainly because you get to play Bowser. But like all previous games in the series, Dream Team Bros. is fun in both gameplay and storyline and very creative in all aspects. Great music, good graphics, a large world and plenty of action and adventure with a twist of weird humour. I have only just started reviving the Pi'illos but I love it.

I'm only at the start but that is because I want to give the game some quality time. All Mario RPG's are works of art. My favourite to date is Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story, mainly because you get to play Bowser. But like all previous games in the series, Dream Team Bros. is fun in both gameplay and storyline and very creative in all aspects. Great music, good graphics, a large world and plenty of action and adventure with a twist of weird humour. I have only just started reviving the Pi'illos but I love it.
Yes OMG you are my lost sister come back to me man

It's all because you said your favorite Mario game was Bowsers Inside Story
I love that one ;_;

Reactions: PersonSP
Yes OMG you are my lost sister come back to me man

It's all because you said your favorite Mario game was Bowsers Inside Story
I love that one ;_;
You keep changing your name, I keep wondering who this new user is and-oh wait it's Yuelia-oh wait that's FaithKitty. Bowsers Inside Story was amazing, I really enjoyed the part when Bowser got super big and smashed his own castle. I still haven't played the last battle, too scared to finish the game. :confused:

Back