who is good at mario kart?

• Thread starter cromnom8961
  • Start date
C

cromnom8961

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
In my opinion i am number one

Hmmm...I wouldn't say I was a boss at the game since I don't play it often as I used too. But I do always manage to finish first after being in last place the majority of the race.

I love testing karts and the stroller and the Quacker are my favorite karts to use since I main Dry Bones.

In my opinion i am number one

If you would like some competition, I think I would be able to compete.

I hardly play Mario Kart 7 any more so I think I would rank myself average. Sometimes I am not able to complete 150 cc, or even 100 cc for that matter, by getting into the top 3 positions to get a trophy. In the online multiplayer mode, I sometimes end up 3rd, rarely 2nd and hardly ever 1st. Mostly I end up 4th to 7th place. So I would say I am at average.

I was the best of all my friends at school in Mario Kart DS :D While I don't really get #1st always in races, I was never defeated in Balloon Battle :sneaky: Lots of the races were won based on luck, or Blue Shells... :p

In Mario Kart 7 though, I'd say sorta good since it's kinda different from MK DS. In online races I usually get between 2nd - 5th places.

I am really good because I have so many tricks and nice cars.

Im decent. I just like to drive around and hit people with items for the most part. I wouldn't say that I'm a pro at the game, but it's really fun for me to play every now and then XD

I would consider myself good, usually end up between 1st through 4th places.

I'd say I'm pretty good, not like a pro or anything. Once I get used to the tracks I tend to do better in races. I like to drift to get around sharp corners effectively (the little boost is helpful). I usually get 1st place in 150cc races, but occasionally 2nd or even 3rd, depends really. Sometimes I have a bad time and feel like starting over again. I'm good at aiming and attacking others with items. :p

I'm good at Mario Kart games, but I'm not sure I could consider myself a pro since I don't always finish on first place when I play online (on Mario Kart 7). Anyway, having fun is what counts, in my opinion.

I'm good at Mario kart DS I would say I'm number one not you

So do u think you are the best?!!! :v I am very good at mario kart 8 though. We can race somethime if you want to. Specially the 200cc is my favourite but i cannot controll it much. I am also looking forward on improving myself all the time so good luck in online races :D

I'm not exactly great at the game, but I am good enough to keep the car on the track at 150 or even the new 200 cc mode. I am good enough to play online without fear of being an absolute failure, and I am also good enough to win the new battle mode almost every time in the newly updated battle mode.

I'm okay, but i mainly don't practice because 150cc trolls me by item rng and online disconnects me all the time. I'm sure if I worked on my skills more, and didn't only play battle mainly, i could do great and win a few races. But who knows, I could become the mario kart world champion :p

I'd say I'm better than the average racer in Mario Kart 7. I can usually be 1st or second in a race, except when I'm doing a glitch, which either means I'll be first or last. In Mario Kart Wii, however, I am number 1! I can drift extremely close to walls and can play through Rainbow Road without falling off once!.. usually.

I am pretty amazing at mk8, mastering all those perfect drifts, once im ahead, i stay up there.

I am pretty amazing at mk8, mastering all those perfect drifts, once im ahead, i stay up there.

I'm pretty good myself. Probably even better too. I'm a drifting master. :p

I'm pretty good myself. Probably even better too. I'm a drifting master. :p
You don’t happen to have mk8 on the wii u, do you? Because that sounds like a challenge.

I do have mk8 but I thought you were talking about mk7. I'm good at mk7 not mk8. lol

I'm pretty good at MK8D these days - NCPs can't touch me anymore :cool-pika:
I still have trouble with 200cc though, that mode is crazy!
My favourite Mario Kart game was the DS version, I'm still the best at that. Mario Kart Wii holds a close second, but I'm not as good because I suck at motion controls :hilarious:

Back