who is good at mario kart?

• Thread starter cromnom8961
  • Start date
I never found the motion controls in Mario Kart Wii hard. In fact I quite enjoyed it. :)

It's not exactly the motion controls that I find difficult, but there overall finnickiness combined with the B-button drifting messes me up a bit. Probably because I have 11 fingers :unsure:

It's not exactly the motion controls that I find difficult, but there overall finnickiness combined with the B-button drifting messes me up a bit. Probably because I have 11 fingers :unsure:
Drifting in wii was alot harder than in mk7 and 8. In wii i only used automatic, because It was honestly more fun with motion controls. I also use motion controls in 8, but it works with drifting much better.

I always used Manual in Mario Kart Wii because I could drift, which was cool.

I’m very good at Mk8 deluxe everytime I’m playing I always use the 3rd speed boost if I can so I can go more faster and having a defend item such as a banana to protect attacks or a green shell to defend or attack in case another place races ahead of me and I always throw red shells at other places because it hits them directly. As for 200cc I am really good with it because I have been practicing a lot playing that CC and my goal is to always try to get 1st in this CC.

Yes, a really good tip everyone should know is to ALWAYS have a shell or banana behind you. At all times. Really saves you from red shells.

Back