Who is your favorite antagonist?

• Thread starter AgentLuigi3
  • Start date
Does dark pit count? He was kinda pits enemy in the first part at least, of kid icarus uprising
Other than that it would be dr.nefarious from ratchet and clank up your arsenal

I like Ganondorf from legend of Zelda. I like how he seems nice and polite becoming friends with the king. But, then turns and brings chaos to Hyrule, i just love it.

Would N (Pokemon Black/White) count as an antagonist? I mean he is so cool, you can see his intentions aren't fully evil, and near the start he seems mysterious, then you find out he's the KING of TEAM PLASMA and you realize how awesome he really is. Then he even has a legendary in you're last battle with him, how cool is that? Personally my favourite antagonist in the Pokemon series, N is just so mysterious...

Hades from Kid Icarus Uprising because of his sense of humor
Risky boots from the Shantae series because she is a Pirate

The Dark Queen from the Battletoads series because she pretty awesome and she is the first female villain in videogames

M.Bison from Street fighters due his sheer evilness and combat skills

And Dr.Robotnik because he really smart ( even though he can't a hedgehog ) plus his willpower

My favorite antagonist would have to be this cool kid from majora's mask. He is all mysterious kind of crazy with trying to destroy terminal with the moon, but he's really just being controlled by Majoras mask, so I guess the mask is the real villain here.

My favorite antagonist from all the Nintendo series would have to be Dedede, if you can even call him a full-blown antagonist (especially as of late). Though he was portrayed as being evil in the first coupe of Kirby games, he was actually a good guy in Kirby's adventure, and has gone on to be a common protagonist in some of the more recent games. Such an interesting character.

Back