Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros. character?

• Thread starter NintenReigner
  • Start date
Ness is my favorite Super Smash Bros. character. I use him in all Super Smash Bros. games, and I'm hoping to use him in the next Super Smash Bros. installments if he gets in.

Pikachu, fast mouse with some pretty cool moves

I always liked playing as Zelda, Peach, and Kirby back when I had Melee.

When I got Brawl, however, that opinion changed. I played as Kirby a lot....until I discovered the awesomness known as Pit. xD He's really easy to get used to, weight is an advantage, and I think he's pretty fast too. I only really liked Kirby because he could float, but Pit could do the same thing.

I also have recently taken a liking to Luigi as well. I don't like playing against him due to him being such a difficult character to beat, but I'm pretty good when playing as him.

So I was just wondering what characters you guys like in the upcoming Smash Bros. game? I love Link and Pit but I also like Greninja. And no don't post anything about characters you think are gonna be in the game. Make sure the character you like has been officially announced and just a "rumor".

Updated SSB4 list:
  1. Olimar- my main
  2. Pac-Man- for the love of classics
  3. Mario- easy to play and cape troll
  4. Mii-Gunner- have fun avoiding projectiles and my grabs
  5. Ike- too much power to be left alone
  6. Villager- he gets all the projectiles/ items he wants and can get annoying

Greninja

i like the super trainer the most because she is pretty powerful for a boring character and i like the surprise.

My favorite character in Smash is king dedede, i made so many combos with him in brawl, i nearly broke the game! but i like him becuse of his expressions he makes when hit.

My favorite character is Samus. She's the first character I used in Brawl and I loved her final smash (Mega Laser). It used to terrify my friends as they saw me preparing to blast them into oblivion. Other characters I like are MetaKnight for just being all around powerful and Ganondorf for his monster final smash.

Well, I love playing as Pit or Marth, mostly because they're balanced (Pit -> 5 Jumps + Combos + Average Speed, Marth -> Fast, Nice Range and Good Damage), but I'll check if there will be any character in SSB4 (There will be, I'm sure of it) that will be fun to play as.

But, I also have one regret for Pit: his Final Smash in SSBB isn't effective.

Lucina. She might be a Marth clone but I really liked her in FE: A.

Rosalina! She is a very interesting character. I just watched nintendos livestream. When Rosalina has luma by her side she is very strong but when she loses luma she gets weaker and that's what I love about her ;)
Ps. She's hot lol :)

I don't really have a favorite. I guess Toon Link since i use him the most :unsure:. I'm probably not gonna use him at all in the new game, because ALL the new characters! It's gonna be a fun time :cat:.

My favorite character is Greninja and i love his ability when battling in Super Smash Brawl it's also my favorite pokemon and i also have a second favorite pokemon in the Super Smash Brawl game it's Mewtwo and i also love is mega evolution in the game those are the playable character i would play with and not to forget as my Mii too.

In Brawl, my favorites were Samus, Pit, Link, and Meta-knight. Samus had a nice cannon and her final smash was pretty devastating. Pit was a mobile, quick fighter along with Link so I was able to tear up quite a few opponents with them. Metaknight was just too powerful since he had the floating ability of Kirby plus the damage of a sword which really made him a fearsome (overpowered) fighter.

Samus, she's my favorite Smash character since Melee.
Im a big fan of Sonic, Link is excellent, and don't even get me started on how awesome Falco is :D I toyed with Captain Falcon for a bit, and I think he's fantastic.

Definitely Kirby, he was by far the most powerful character in super smash bros 64, I would always get laughed at for being the "pink blob" but would always beat everyone every time ;3 I hope he's just as powerful in super smash bros 3D! Love Kirby!!

mine would have to be...Ness...from all of them

Kirby ftw! Its sucking power can be OP if used properly, i.e. Kirby turns into Link, evades all attacks by jumping and throws bombs at Link. Spamming is also one of the thing that should be nerfed for Kirby.

I love meta knight

Back