Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros. character?

• Thread starter NintenReigner
  • Start date
Wolf was one cool SSB character. His design and abilities are pretty cool, and he was one of my mains. I used him all the in SSB Wii, and it used to scare my friends away during a brawl. He was a great brawler overall, and also, he's a wolf. I love wolves.

Mega Man is my favorite character in Smash Bros. I remember having Mega Man Anniversary Collection on my Nintendo GameCube when I was a kid. Ever since then, I have absolutely loved Mega Man. I'm glad to see him finally join Smash Bros.!

I would say my first favorite character when the game came out is Greninja. He is fast and powerful with his powerful hydro pump to push opponents off stage. However, since the patch I don't use Greninja anymore and have picked up Sheik as my new main. Sheik is fast and could string together a lot of combos if you kow what your're doing. Sheik also have a lot of tech with bouncing fish and burst grenades.

My favorites include mario luigi kIrby and in ssb4 greninja :DD even if Yoshi my favorite mario bros characer he not a awesome fighter and Ike is a boss another favorite fighter and bowser jr

Young link was cool, but Ike is still at the top of my list. Include non-playable's though, and Ridley flies. to the top.

Zero Suit Samus is my favorite character.

Certainly Mario, he's my trump card when it comes to SSB4.

In brawl, I used Link a lot, and got really good With him. But in the super smash bros for 3ds, I got to know my true main: Lucario. Of course I still use Link, but I have gotten so good With Lucario that I now use him the most. I also like Lucina, Sonic, Megaman, Mario, zelda, ganondorf, Dark pit, and Sheik.

Mario from melee.

I'm sort of stuck between Kirby, Sheik, and Sonic. Kirby is good with his attacks although he may be impractical at a competitive standpoint. Sheik is a fast, lightweight character that is really easy to use and has great attacks. But Sonic is a speedy character with great attacks (for me at least) and really suits my style in-battle. Overall, I think my favorite character in this latest installment of SSB would be Sonic.

I like Samus because she can shoot projectile from afar and stay back but if you rush her she can rush as well and go some really good air combos

My favourite of all time has been Donkey kong, but as time goes by and you start getting more and more into games, you start practising with other characters like bowser and sonic for example. but lately, my favourite one was Wario. I really like his movements from the 3ds version.

favorite is Rosalina & Luma, really fun to use. It was hard to get used to at first but I quickly got it and became unbeatable at one point haha. Kirby is always one of my favorites but I don't like how slow he feels in this game.
Also Jigglypuff, for being so cute~

Reactions: Artisan
What is your favorite character out of the entire Smash Bros series including for Wii U and 3DS:)
well mine would be Link. I loved Link when I first played Zelda the twilight princess.

What is your favorite character out of the entire Smash Bros series including for Wii U and 3DS:)
My favorite character. . . I don't have one Particular favorite but I'd say Lucina, Shulk, Falco, and DR. Mario!
And what are yours bruh?
BTW Do you plan on signing up for any Tourneys for Smash?

For me:
SSB: Kirby
SSBM: Pikachu and Marth
SSBB: Meta Knight (You probably would know why)
SSB4: Charizard, Toon Link, and Pikachu!

my favorite character is my mii brawler. It has custom specials, either neutral, side, down, or up. But eliminating him, I also like mario, who has great special movies,these are fireball, cape, F.L.U.U.D.D, and super jump punch. But I also like other characters

My favorite character is pikachu beacause he's adorable and innocent but really packs a punch.:cat:

Last edited:
My favorite character are Mewtwo (Project M) and Ganondorf

Pikachu is my favorite. He has good speed and decent range of most of his attacks. Plus I always liked Pikachu and I'm actually not that bad with him. I like his costume hats too. My favorite is the party hat. I was almost afraid it didn't make it in, but I'm so glad it did. His down taunt and his Pika Pika taunt is too adorable .

Back