Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros. character?

• Thread starter NintenReigner
  • Start date
Has to be Greninja

My favorite characters are Wario, Olimar, Mewtwo, Dr Mario, Bowser Jr, and Roy. But if I had to pick One fav, it would be Dr.Mario!:thumbsup:

My fav character is, and always will be Sheik. I love her design and her alternate color palettes. She is super fast, even without customization, and all of her attacks are AWESOME!! I was so happy when they split Zelda from her and now I can use her new down specials!

Favorite smash character is probably Pichu from Melee

I really enjoy playing as Duck Hunt. I love duck hunts moveset, and the idea of him in the game. I think it's very neat. I also like Pac-Man. I mean, who though he'd be in smash bros? He is so much fun to play as, and his "Down Special" is great.

Well my most favorite character from brawl would be Snake since i know him and his moves like the back of my hand and i love MGS so when i saw him i just had to use him but my most favorite in sm4sh is Lucario since he was my second fav in brawl and i also know his moves but my soon to be favorite is Cloud cause i just cant wait for him in this next dlc since he just looks so freaking awesome i just get so excited for him every time i talk about it im just so anxious waiting for the date to come out lol but yeah and i also use Kirby alot too so he is also one of my favs and Princess Peach since she is powerful in my eyes.

It's a tie between Mega Man and Captain Falcon (but he's probably the reason I'm not getting better...)

I like Pit/DP and Marth/Lucina because they introduced me to their respective games. However, I haven't been playing this much recently but I think I've been digging diddy kong lately. Pikachu will always be one of my favs no matter which game I play though. Basically for me, a combination of everything I just mentioned. Most of the characters are great!

Dark Pit. His forward B is great, he's fast enough and he has great recovery. Then there's Ike. My friends find Ike VERY annoying, which is half the reason I use him to be honest. :giggle:
His smash attacks are easy to use (Except for the up one.) But if you screw up his recovery you're just going to fall straight down and off the map. :rotfl:
I also used Metaknight a lot on the wii, but I've seldom played him since.

What is your favorite character out of the entire Smash Bros series including for Wii U and 3DS:)
Ness

What is your favorite character out of the entire Smash Bros series including for Wii U and 3DS:)
ness

I've got a lot of favorites (so I guess you may say I don't have a favorite), so I'll just list a *few* of the ones I really like

Marth because he's a pretty cool sword fighter and I like Fire Emblem in general.
Ike because GREAT. AETHER. (although I like Roy too)
Sonic because that character is so fast he can actually keep up with the race vehicles on Big Blue
Toon Link because of some differences in physics compared to her regular counterpart.

I'll stop for now :D

My Favorite character in smash bros is sonic because i like sonic ever sense i was like a little kid i like sonic.

My favorite used to be took link ,then captain falcon, but now it's samus(not zero suit samus just samus) because she is a very good character. She has strong moves, her speed is so so but overall she will be a hard character to beat. I'm not that good with her yet but one day I'll be like a pro with her. That's my favorite character.

This question has been in my head ever since the original smash came out. Who is my Favorite Smash Character. 1 year ago I figured it out. I think Mega Man is the best because he uses parts from Robot masters to make his own. Like blades, bombs, and leafs. That's what I think .

Hey Guys!

I'm not sure if this thread has been made so far but I couldn't find it in the newer pages so I decided to make one!

The competitive Smash scene is pretty big now with many many smasher with their own style. My question for you is, who is your favorite smasher? It can be from Melee, PM, Brawl (although I know nothing about this), 64, and Sm4sh.

My favorite is Amsa, the yoshi player in melee. I find his plays so fun to watch and different from the normal fox, falcon, falco, peach, sheiks, puffs, and marths that we usually see. Although he says he plays to win, it seems like he's just playing for the fun of it to me.

Reactions: Mr. L
Cloud 10000000000000000%! HE is so awesome and i love his final smash. He was definitely one of the if not THE most popular dlc characters in smash 4. His down smash is SOOOOOOOO powerful if you use it in the correct way. It was definetly worth the money to kick everyones butts online. If you get the smash ball even if there health is at 0% you automatically get a ko on them.

I've had retro fun as Ryu. (I feel he's more my style.)

Poyo has a great Luigi in smash 4 if you ever heard of him. I also love watching Chudat troll in Project M tournaments, it's so hilarious to watch XD

I also think TSM Zero and MK Nairo are pretty cool players as well, I learned how to play ZSS a bit from watching Nairo's streams from time to time and I think I've been improving a lot lately! (Until Corrin happened). Other than them, I like M2K's Melee Marth and HB's Melee Jiggs as well, although I mostly keep up with Smash 4 players, but I thought those would be nice to mention.

Well in the Australian competitive scene, Jezmo is great.

But overall? I'd say I'd have to like Ally or Ranai most.. They're all sm4sh players, I'm not that into the older games.

Back