Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros. character?

• Thread starter NintenReigner
  • Start date
Sonic the Hedgehog!
It was so cool seeing Sonic in Brawl because he is a 3rd party character. I really like his play style, and how he is easily the fastest character in the game!
Also, fighting against Mario with Sonic is awesome!

I LOVE playing as Sonic the Hedgehog. It's really fun to spin dash around to rack up damage. His smash attacks are really powerful and they can KO at about 90%. He's also really fast and can dash at super speed to avoid attacks.
I also like playing as Shulk. His Down B counter attack looks really cool, and I like how the monado functions.

My favorite would have to be Kirby espetialy because he can copy your ability and he can survive in the air. Wouldn't Kirby be awesome with little Mac or captain falcon even villiger

out of the whole series i love playing as link and kirby there so easy to use and have awesome combo's but marth is fun to theres so many choices!!!

Jigglypuff! Shame it wasn't unlockable on the wii u version ;-;

I have only played SSB 3DS
My favourite is villager just because he is from Animal crossing :D
I also like Lucario, cuz he suits me very much :)
I used to like charizard, but he turned out to fall very easily :/

Other characters I like-
Mario- he is easy to control
Luigi- he does not fall off that easily :)

Link is my favorite character I'm getting so many wins on wii u with link that I have changed my favorite character if u think u can beat my favorite character come try it out for pc with your favorite character wii u. Link definitely is my new favourite character

I've always played Link a lot, love his buffs they added in smash 4 :3. Recently though I've been playing Luigi and Samus a lot. They're really fun to play and have a lot of cool combos. Been getting really good with them :3

Marth first and roy second in ssbm. Didn't play too much of brawl cuz it sorta sucked. Marth is my favorite so far in ssb4 and 3ds along with mario :)

PIKACHU. My Favorite Charachter in smash is my favorite charachter in Pokemon and Pikachu is also my second strongest charachter in Smash so I don't see why it wouldn't be my favorite character in smash.

Pac-man! He was one of my prediction fighters and I was so happy to see him joined the roster. You have no idea how much I jumped around when I saw his announcement trailer... -3-

Oh Geez, I guess I have 3 favorites since I can't pick between them now haha, My favorite would have to be Toon Link, Villager, and Mega-Man! There all awesome! But the best I'm with is Toon Link

Villager is my favorite, just fun to play as.

On Smash Bros. Melee my all time favorite was Link. Though every once in a while I'll play as Jigglypuff or Samus. Once Brawl came out, Pit became my main. :panda:

Super Smash Bros. Melee: None, never played Melee (l really want to though)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Kirby and Toon Link
Super Smash Bbros. for Nintendo Wii U/3DS: Kirby, Toon Link, and Pikachu.

I've got a lot of favorites (so I guess you may say I don't have a favorite), so I'll just list a *few* of the ones I really like

Marth because he's a pretty cool sword fighter and I like Fire Emblem in general.
Ike because GREAT. AETHER. (although I like Roy too)
Sonic because that character is so fast he can actually keep up with the race vehicles on Big Blue
Toon Link because of some differences in physics compared to her regular counterpart.

I'll stop for now :D
I looooooooooooove samus i feel in smash 4 people aren't using her enough to really say she low teir.I mean she has a 39 percent guaranteed combo great lill ability and has great follow ups.Shes way too under appreciated its like befor the teir list she was a widely used character and now i feel like i'm the only one.

My Favourite Chars are Mario,Lucario and Shiek but only in SSB4 because she has those side-special Grenades. Super Mario Bros. was my first ever game and i learned to love Mario. Lucario is my Favourite Pokemon because it was really strong in Pokemon Pearl (My first ever Pokemon Game)

My favorite Smash character, or should I say characters were the Pokemon Trainer trio. But now they are gone. My favorite is also Mr. Game and Watch because of his unique moveset. My new favorites include Toon Link and Capcom's famous blue bomber, Mega Man.

I guess my favorite would be possibly Mewtwo or Pikachu. Mewtwo is great with the awesome special and Pikachu is fat and has great combos that you can use to really slaughter your enemies >: D My favorite original smash character would be Link because of his very balanced stats.

What is your favorite character out of the entire Smash Bros series including for Wii U and 3DS:)
I'm torn between Mewtwo and Roy... It's so hard to choose!

Back