• Thread starter dominiquet
  • Start date

who thinks x-men days of future's past is a good movie

• Total voters
dominiquet

dominiquet

dominiquet
Towns Folk
who thinks x-men days of future's past is a good movie i think it was a good movie because The ultimate X-Men ensemble fights a war for the survival of the species across two time periods in X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST. The beloved characters from the original "X-Men" film trilogy join forces with their younger selves from the past, "X-Men: First Class," in order to change a major historical event and fight in an epic battle that could save our future upload_2014-12-10_11-19-19.png

I liked it but then I hated the end. The end kinda starting drifted from the comic version and was way worse I mean, c'mon:
JEAN GREY COMES BACK?? WHY?!?!?! This kinda just ruined the next movie coming out

I liked it but then I hated the end. The end kinda starting drifted from the comic version and was way worse I mean, c'mon:
JEAN GREY COMES BACK?? WHY?!?!?! This kinda just ruined the next movie coming out
i don't know why jean grey comes back
Nova

i don't know why jean grey comes back
Nova
She's not supposed to, pretty much killed Age if Apocalypse

I liked the movie the ending was meh but the rest of it was cool I wish they showed more of quicksilver though

I liked the movie the ending was meh but the rest of it was cool I wish they showed more of quicksilver though
They didn't show quicksilver because he wasn't even supposed to be in the movie. He was a late addition because they wanted to screw with the Avengers movie by putting him in. It was supposed to be juggernaught

They didn't show quicksilver because he wasn't even supposed to be in the movie. He was a late addition because they wanted to screw with the Avengers movie by putting him in. It was supposed to be juggernaught
Oh ok, I haven't actually read a lot of the days of the future past story arc so I didn't know, thnx for telling me though, didn't know that. lol did you notice that both a actors for quicksilver (men and avengers) were both main characters in the first 'kick-a** ' movie

The movie was great and enjoyable,it had a whole lot of action.My fun part was when the guy walked into the bar and wolverine was drinking and before the guy could say anything wolverine told him :giggle:.The magneto part at the end was very interesting.

that not it quicksilver and scarlet witch play big roles in the next movies it was a cameo. both quicksilver and scarlet witch are magneto's children and i was pretty shock they never really included them. the movies have nothing to do with the comic. i heard one of the cameos was suppose to be apocalypse since the next xman movie is age of apocalypse

that not it quicksilver and scarlet witch play big roles in the next movies it was a cameo. both quicksilver and scarlet witch are magneto's children and i was pretty shock they never really included them. the movies have nothing to do with the comic. i heard one of the cameos was suppose to be apocalypse since the next xman movie is age of apocalypse
X-Men movies and Avengers movies can't go together because they are owned by different companies. So if it was a cameo it wasn't for the Avengers. And in the Avnegrs, Quicksliver and Scarlet Witch aren't Magneto's children because Magneto doesn't exist in that universe and the Avengers can't say the word Mutant

. Scarlet witch and quicksilver in future past arent the same ones in avengers they stated that on release when they did winter solider and future past. They are even played by different people. Xman using their own while avenger does their set. Would you like proof cause there is lots of it.

Last edited:
. Scarlet witch and quicksilver in future past arent the same ones in avengers they stated that on release when they did winter solider and future past. They are even played by different people. Xman using their own while avenger does their set. Would you like proof cause there is lots of it.
No I knew that, that's what I said

actually you didn't you said they wanted to screw with avengers . which they don't. scarlet witch ans quick silver were both x men and avenger so it be only right to include them in both movies

actually you didn't you said they wanted to screw with avengers . which they don't. scarlet witch ans quick silver were both x men and avenger so it be only right to include them in both movies
There's truth to that, but Wolverine is an X man too and he's not making a Avengers apperence any time soon

wolverine did a team up not a member. quite a few time shield blackmails wolverine

wolverine did a team up not a member. quite a few time shield blackmails wolverine into looking for hulk
He is part of the Avengers in AVX he was a key character because he was part if both teams

quite quoting me please i get the alerts

Habit, sorry

avengers and xmen team up issues.

Those happened after Avengers Vs X-Men. AVX came first, A+ X, the crossover, happened after

Back