Mario Kart Who wants to help remake Mario Kart 64 in HD!?

• Thread starter Harold1995
  • Start date
Alright :O Sorry for that!~
Tell me when u got good ideas! Thank you that you want too help ^.^
Do you have a skype or google hangouts? We can discuss ideas there

Do you have a skype or google hangouts? We can discuss ideas there

Ill pm you my skype :3

Wow great work so far . I wish I could help but it is just that I am totally terrible with anything about those codings and programming language and javascript so horrible I don't even know what I am saying . I hope to one day learn about it and eventually be able to do that . Also great good job !!!!

Reactions: Harold1995
Woah, this looks cool. How long do you think it will take to make? And also, how can people play it when it is ready? Steam? PC?

@Jacknoir12 Haha thanks ^.^ Ill post some updates below!~
And don't worry you can always support us mentally ;P It's always fun to learn new things tho~ :D

Woah, this looks cool. How long do you think it will take to make? And also, how can people play it when it is ready? Steam? PC?

Thanks! We don't have a release date set on purpose, So we don't know exactly, Might take about a year time, Depends on what happens :3 And we are planning to make this with Unreal Engine so, you should just get a download install it and be ready to play!~ + It cannot be on steam due to legal issues unfortunately, however you can add it manually i guess.

Have some updated Renders and screenies, They are not finished yet.

E4FueZl.jpg

8K03cvN.jpg

cit9vdv.jpg

Reactions: 423 and Robbie
J9LvcB2.jpg

Reactions: 423 and Robbie
Wow, cool man. Guess I could help if I knew something :p

This seems like a huge project o_O Sadly I have none of the required skills so I can't help, but keep me updated!

I have some skills in Blender, I can render each Kart, character, etc.
Will take a while, though.
I'd like to help, if possible.

I have some skills in Blender, I can render each Kart, character, etc.
Will take a while, though.
I'd like to help, if possible.

By render do you mean making the characers?
We'd love to use your help! If you have skype that'd be great so we can add you to the group.

This seems like a huge project o_O Sadly I have none of the required skills so I can't help, but keep me updated!

It's not as big as you think but it will take alot of time thats for sure ^.^
Thank you for being interested!~

By render do you mean making the characers?
We'd love to use your help! If you have skype that'd be great so we can add you to the group.
Yup, that's what I mean. My Skype username is the same as my 3DSPedia username.
I'd like to point out that I'm not good at all when it comes to modelling. I have ended up when many renders which have missing faces or weird vertices, and I have no idea why...
I'll still try my best, though.

Sounds cool, I can't really help since I don't know these kinds of things but you should add characters for other games like Link and stuff.

Yup, that's what I mean. My Skype username is the same as my 3DSPedia username.
I'd like to point out that I'm not good at all when it comes to modelling. I have ended up when many renders which have missing faces or weird vertices, and I have no idea why...
I'll still try my best, though.

Alrighty well dont worry about the weird vertics and stuff i might be able to solve that for you! :D
Let's see what you got~ ill be adding you on skype,.

Sounds cool, I can't really help since I don't know these kinds of things but you should add characters for other games like Link and stuff.

I was planning on that for a later addon or something :D That would be cool indeed :3

Reactions: Superbossboo and 532
Okay I decided to be moral support. Not really useful, but I have no other skills, so: Woohoo! You guys are doing great! Keep it up! This is going to be awesome!! :D

Okay I decided to be moral support. Not really useful, but I have no other skills, so: Woohoo! You guys are doing great! Keep it up! This is going to be awesome!! :D

haha! :D thank you very much ma'am :D
It helps already xD

haha! :D thank you very much ma'am :D
It helps already xD
You're welcome ;)

ecpX7e7.jpg

Any news? I hope you didn't abandon the project

Back