SSBB who was your fav cut characters?

• Thread starter 0078
  • Start date

what fighter from brawl that was cut from brawl to 3ds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Hey everyone i am wondering who is the most popular of the cut fighters from brawl to 3ds is it the duo ice climing ice climbers the psi powered lucas the leader of a space almarda wolf or the rebelious solder snake

Wolf will be missed...

Squirtle, Lucas, and the Ice Climbers will all be missed. Squirtle was basically Pikachu with different special attacks so I guess he wasn't a big deal but he was a little smaller making him hard to hit. Lucas was great too with faster PK moves and longer grab range and he was quicker and had better smash attacks so I liked him more over Ness. He also has a great story but that's aside the point... The Ice Climbers hopefully will be back in future games because they were pretty strong and had a neat concpt but for now I guess we'll have to settle with Rosalina and Luma. Put together they are really strong but when the Luma is away from Rosalina she might have some control over Luma but not so much where the Luma moves around however there is less risk involved. Perhaps a good Rosalina player has to attack the player while he's attacking the Luma? But there are many differences between the Ice Climbers and R and L.

Wolf... Though when I think of what happened with the voices of what Star Fox characters -are- in the game, then I don't worry about it so much, as they just would have butchered his voice too. >.<

Personal for me Lucas,I felt that he was better than ness in brawl.I was really sad when I saw that he was cut from the roster.But hay you never know he might come back as DLC,hopefully with ice climbers as well.

I mourn Ivysaur...

The Ice Climbers are cutted out, because the 3DS system couldn't handle it unfortunately but actually nobody used him so I think not a lot people do care.

I think Snake will be missed the most. He was on top of the tier list, just behind Meta Knight. He had great attacks from distance but was deadly from a few meters as well.

Lucas was just a better version of ness. Will be missed but I don't found him that necessary. It was actually a sort of clone but not like Mario & Docter Mario.

The only character were almost nobody gives a f*ck about is Wolf. He was just a clone of Fox and Falco. While Falco is just a classic, Wolf is unnecessary. He was even worse than those 2. And 3 people the Landmaster? If he had a different Final Smash it would be good but now?

The only reason to have him is to have another villain for the storyline.

Btw, pokemon trainer was also cut out and pretty much missed too, but I don't care because I only found Ivysour good.

Well if I had to choose one it would be ice climbers. They didnt deserve to be cut (and i know its because of 3DS limitations) and they were a very original duo. but I'm sure with some hard work and dedication, they will find out how to get the ice climbers to work. also wolf because he was a villian and we do not have much of those. I dont mind having no snake because he didnt really fit in with the other cast of characters. And Lucas... oh Lucas... how I miss him. just imagine how he felt when he found out he was cut... but at least we still got his PK Freeze, right? :cry:

Even though I didn't play Brawl a lot. I really liked Lucas, and having another character from Mother in smash bros was pretty awesome.

Lucas his PK Freeze :D

Lucas was who I played as in brawl, so I miss him dearly. When I got the Lucas trophy, I was reminded that he's not in the fray..
(At least Ness gets his moves..)

I'm not happy about the factor that Lucas was cut.Sure,he only appeared on one game of the EarthBound franchise,but he needs a place to stay,since he's just just a poor and lonely kid in this world,and I think that place is in the SSB universe(That's how it see it,at least).See Mother 3's story to see what I mean.He was one of my mains in Brawl,and I'm just sad that he didn't return. :(

Reactions: Artisan
I'm not happy about the factor that Lucas was cut.Sure,he only appeared on one game of the EarthBound franchise,but he needs a place to stay,since he's just just a poor and lonely kid in this world,and I think that place is in the SSB universe(That's how it see it,at least).See Mother 3's story to see what I mean.He was one of my mains in Brawl,and I'm just sad that he didn't return. :(
Yes. Poor and lonely. Guess that mean he'll always be lonely if he's not playable in Smash. ._.

I miss Lucas. he was my main in Project M and Brawl. It is kinda sad that his moved just got plopped onto ness like "Eh we don't need Lucas. ness can just have all his moves. PROBLEM SOLVED." I would be happy if you could have just put Lucas as an alt skin. Is that really too much to ask for?

I miss Lucas. he was my main in Project M and Brawl. It is kinda sad that his moved just got plopped onto ness like "Eh we don't need Lucas. ness can just have all his moves. PROBLEM SOLVED." I would be happy if you could have just put Lucas as an alt skin. Is that really too much to ask for?
Yeah but Ness sorta already has a skin that already represents a character in the Mother series.
Fuel from Mother 3

But who even cares about Fuel? he wasn't an important character or anything. Lucas is loads more important than Fuel, so why would he get a skin and Lucas doesn't? How hard is it to just change a shirt stripe pattern and make a different head model? Just by doing that one simple change it would make so many Mother fans happy and satisfied.

But who even cares about Fuel? he wasn't an important character or anything. Lucas is loads more important than Fuel, so why would he get a skin and Lucas doesn't? How hard is it to just change a shirt stripe pattern and make a different head model? Just by doing that one simple change it would make so many Mother fans happy and satisfied.
Because Lucas is not Ness. They are clearly different characters and it wouldn't be just a skin change it would be a gameplay change. Namely speed, power, grab range (among other ranges), and perhaps similar specials to Ness. If he was playable he would have to be classified the same way as Lucina, Dr. Mario, and Dark Pit. Also there would need to be a fitting stage for him (actually not really if you consider ROB but he doesn't have a game for himself). And there would need to be a Wii U stage instead if not 3DS like Duck Hunt.

Doesn't the Balloon Fighter stage count as ROB's kinda? ROB was an NES thingy and Balloon Fight was on NES. But couldn't they just reuse the new Pork City map from brawl? I mean, judging from how many maps they reused in the 3ds version, I don't think they are too afraid to bring back New pork City. And there already is like 50 something stages already in the Wii U version with even more coming with DLC.

Doesn't the Balloon Fighter stage count as ROB's kinda? ROB was an NES thingy and Balloon Fight was on NES. But couldn't they just reuse the new Pork City map from brawl? I mean, judging from how many maps they reused in the 3ds version, I don't think they are too afraid to bring back New pork City. And there already is like 50 something stages already in the Wii U version with even more coming with DLC.
New Pork City would be way too big for the 3DS system. Especially considering all the playable characters have to be on the same screen. ROB wasn't really in Balloon Fight, and sure NPC could be a Wii U stage but it was nothing special and we already have enough big stages in the Wii U version to be acceptable to fight in during Classic Mode

If there's any stage,and I mean,ANY STAGE,that I don't want to see returning from Brawl,is New Pork City.And Hanebow.The possible best solution was to make a new stage based on Mother 3,although that doesn't seem very likely to happen,especially since we already got Onett back,and we don't even know if he's returning as possible DLC.

Back