SSBB who was your fav cut characters?

• Thread starter 0078
  • Start date

what fighter from brawl that was cut from brawl to 3ds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New Pork City was pretty fun in my opinion and was a good representation of how awful New Pork City really is and what a little turd Porky is for making it so terrible. But Hanebow was stupid and can stay in the garbage can. Also, why did Pictochat return? it isn't relevant anymore because Pictochat is gone and left with the DSi. Wouldn't it make sense if it was a Swapnote stage? (ok I am starting to ramble now...)

New Pork City was pretty fun in my opinion and was a good representation of how awful New Pork City really is and what a little turd Porky is for making it so terrible. But Hanebow was stupid and can stay in the garbage can. Also, why did Pictochat return? it isn't relevant anymore because Pictochat is gone and left with the DSi. Wouldn't it make sense if it was a Swapnote stage? (ok I am starting to ramble now...)
The Pictochat in the 3DS is called Pictochat 2 since it has less hazards and music. I think it is very relevant to the handheld History of Nintendo for those who never used it. It also gives Sakurai some great pictures to show to players who completed challenges and solo modes. New Pork City was so unfun it's so unplayable. There was no consistency to it and it was worse than other larger stages like the Temple from LoZ2. It also had a lot of chaos and it's unfitting for smash. On another note I'd love it if Sakurai made Tazmily Town a Stage if Lucas was playable.

my favorite character in super smash bros Is little maclittle mac.jpg

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 1
  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 0
  • little-mac-super-smash-bros-31199-1920x1200.jpg
    little-mac-super-smash-bros-31199-1920x1200.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 0
I really miss to play as Squirtle, Ivysaur and Snake. I wish they had kept the pokemon trainer :(. Snake was one of the characters I was best With, so when I saw that he wasnt in smash 4, I got disapointed. I will also miss Lucas but not so much as the others I have written.

I mained Snake a little and really enjoyed playing him. While I'm not surprised he was cut, I shall miss his glorious box.

lucas because I loved earth bound and he is awesome and really cool!

Back