SSB Who was your first amiibo?and your second?

• Thread starter Julian916
  • Start date
Julian916

Julian916

Towns Folk
My First amiibo was Ness amiibo because he was my main ever since braw and still on Sm4sh. I had my Ness amiibo for quite a while (like 2 or 3 months ago) and I still use him for only Super Smash Bros. for 3DS. I ordered him Amazon for $15(it was a Japanese version)and I was so eager to get him for so long(since Ness amiibo are considered as extremely hard to find and own). Around next,my delivery came in and oh boy I destroyed the box just to my amiibo(and I named my amiibo Okay.mp4). And my second amiibo I got was a Lucas amiibo and it's a US version and got for $12. The good part was that the amiibo I got was the last one on stock,and I got like it was nothing and I was so relieved when I got him(and I only had it for 3-4 weeks)still use it and I named him MothersBoi. What's your 1st and your second amiibo? ;^)

My first one was Link because Black Friday in the year they came out and I was decent with him. Second one was fox and Mario as Christmas gifts

My first was Mario just to try these things out. I was hooked on them once I reached level 50 with him

My second and third, I got them at the same time, were pacman and metal Mario. Because of my amiibo I mained pacmam for 3 months till I picked up marth. But whatever I still love the waka waka man

My first amiibo? I'm pretty sure we all know who it is. Mario. Even though I don't have a New 3DS and the NFC reader wasn't around at the time, I just bought it for the sake of starting a collection. My second amiibo was Samus and boy, I'm lucky to have one, considering that they're apparently extremely rare.

First amiibo was sheik and then toon link. I loved them both because I enjoy zelda games alot XD

Mario was the first amiibo ever of mine,and this,the one that began the amiibo collecting madness.It was on February of last year,so it's already a year old on my shelf.
The seconds,since I got around to buying three amiibo at once,were Luigi,Yoshi and Sonic.I needed to wait two months after I initially purchased Mario on another store,and because I was still newly introduced to the rather expensive world of amiibo,I insisted to add them all as company to my Mario amiibo.It all was the beggining of new times... :writing:

My first Amiibo I got was Sonic. I thought I might as well get it for my birthday and all and I got it at a 15% off clearance price. The second Amiibo I got was a Greninja at Christmas. Apparently Greninja was hard to find. I just thought Sonic is a higher tier character so why not get one and I wanted Greninja because I played a lot of Pokemon games. I'm far from maining Sonic but I think I got better as him.

I'm a massive Falcon fanboy. So, of course, the Captain was my first. Second, was Zelda. I wanted Falcon to be backed up by a solid projectile user with defensive capabilities, so Zelda fit very well. Then... my collection went out of control. And now, I have forty-three amiibos.

I first got Mario for Christmas last year along with Yoshi,Peach, and Link. 2 months later I got Luigi. Bowser and Pacman for my birthday. Sonic and Mewtwo for Christmas this year.

My first amiibo was diddy kong. There was no special occas at least not for other people but for me it was. It was my first amiibo thing was I couldn't use it. I can use it now and I maxed it out in Smash. I named him peanut since diddy kong shoots those out his gun.

My second amiibo was Sheik because she looked cool. Now I'm glad I have her because she is actually rare where I live. She is really strong. She was my strongest at one point until I got my third amiibo who destroyed her. My megaman amiibo became stronger.

Now I have 14 amiibo currently. It doesn't seem like much but if you put 13$ toys and multiply it by 14 that's a lot of money.

1st amiibo: Mr. Fast fall down air to up tilts Kirby
2nd amiibo: Mr. Banana peel throw to grab/up smash Diddy Kong

I got Smash Mario and Link at the same time. My brother got them for me as a Christmas present.

1: mario because I got the pack of mario party 10 with the amiibo
2: yoshi because I found it in a trash can of the street, and it works lol
3: ike because "i figth for my friends" and to train him
4: daraen because I like using him in smash bros
but i dont know if i would buy more

I got my first and second amiibo at the same time, funnily enough. It was when the first wave launched, and they were extremely obscure. My sister, who worked at Target, snagged the last Link and Fox amiibos :D

My first Amiibo is Yoshi. I'm going to get him for my birthday, and still waiting for its arrival. I got it for €10 + €4 because of sending. I wanted Yoshi, because he is my main, and Amiibo's know how to stop things that I regularely (<- probably not spelled right) do, so that way I can mix up how I play. Just planning on getting better and better overtime and maybe when I'm older go to some tournaments.

I think my first amiibo was Samus, and then Marth. I can't remember the order opened them.

Mario was my first just because they were out, and Luigi I got when I first got a Wii U for my birthday

My first two amiibo were marth and ike, I got them from a friend who happened to stumble upon them in the store and bought them to give them to me in my birthday, then I got bowser and silver mario because I love bowser so much that I simply had to get him and the silver mario was given to me as present from a friend that works at best buy. Last but not least, I got a shulk from my sweet sugar cake, he got it for me as a surprise the day the amiibo came out.

I would of prefer to be ness because ness is my main in smash... But my first amiibo was mario and then pikachu :D. I choose Mario because that was my second option appart from ness because ness amiibos were sold out...

Never had a amiibo. I can't even use one, since I don't have a wii u or a new 3ds. But if I got one it would probably get ether Pikachu or Greninja.

Back