SSB Who was your first amiibo?and your second?

• Thread starter Julian916
  • Start date
Haha! I have like 30 now. I'm addicted. My first two were ZSS and Dark Pit because they were my mains for a long time. I didn't realize at the time but I ordered ZSS from GameStop Germany 2 weeks before she even came out in America! Who knew.

The Smash Peach, because she's my main and the amiibo looks absolutely stunning. Then I got the Mario series Peach cuz she's mah favorite :p

My first Amiibo was Mario Party Yoshi, I got it for Christmas a couple years ago. My second was Zelda, which I got last month for my Birthday from a friend who also got me Ganondorf at the same time, I just unwrapped Zelda first. I don't own many myself because my brother and sister have some too.

My first Amiibo was Mario Party Yoshi, I got it for Christmas a couple years ago. My second was Zelda, which I got last month for my Birthday from a friend who also got me Ganondorf at the same time, I just unwrapped Zelda first. I don't own many myself because my brother and sister have some too.
I only have five, hbu?

Reactions: CheeseFlavouredCake
inb4 all five are Peach

inb4 all five are Peach
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's just a smash peach, mario series peach, zelda, silver mario, and shadow mewtwo :p

Isn't shadow mewtwo just a card? Laaaaaame

Lame like your shoes? I got the preorder Pokken with the card, skrub! I bet u didn't, skrub!

I only have five, hbu?
I only have four to myself, Tortimer Amiibo card included. Counting my siblings' as well, we have 11 I think.

My First amiibo was Ness amiibo because he was my main ever since braw and still on Sm4sh. I had my Ness amiibo for quite a while (like 2 or 3 months ago) and I still use him for only Super Smash Bros. for 3DS. I ordered him Amazon for $15(it was a Japanese version)and I was so eager to get him for so long(since Ness amiibo are considered as extremely hard to find and own). Around next,my delivery came in and oh boy I destroyed the box just to my amiibo(and I named my amiibo Okay.mp4). And my second amiibo I got was a Lucas amiibo and it's a US version and got for $12. The good part was that the amiibo I got was the last one on stock,and I got like it was nothing and I was so relieved when I got him(and I only had it for 3-4 weeks)still use it and I named him MothersBoi. What's your 1st and your second amiibo? ;^)
i never bought a amiibo but my first amiibo was lucas i found him outside a target in a shopping cart out of his box he had a little dirt on him but now he is spotless on my shelf. i dont have a second amiibo but i really want link so im getting link amiibo soon.

Back