Who's That Pokemon!

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
@Eevee: I didn't even realize that. xD
I kinda figured you didn't :p you still are silly though. :p

tXvH239.png

New contest starts now. To keep the integrity of the topic, I'll be waiting 24 hours before announcing who was the winner. I want to see some discussion and disagreeing.

Also, I'll edit OP when I'm done testing permissions.

Looks like Xernas(I think that is the spelling). As for my reasoning, the rainbow hair. Also sorry for double posting, it was updated while I was typing the other message.

I kinda figured you didn't you still are silly though.
Thanks! I take pride in my immaturity. ^O^
EDIT: I'll reply once I think of something xD

At Topic: So, will the post change daily? Or what? =3
It will change after someone guesses it and at least 24 hours has to go by. I'd like discussion about why you think the human form looks like x pokemon even if you're 100% certain of its identity.

Also, let's try to keep some of the off topic posts out. If not, I'm going to move this to Forum Games.

Reactions: Flarence
I can tell you if that is a good thing or a bad one but if you make me laugh it is good I guess. :)

It will change after someone guesses it and at least 24 hours has to go by. I'd like discussion about why you think the human form looks like x pokemon even if you're 100% certain of its identity.

Also, let's try to keep some of the off topic posts out. If not, I'm going to move this to Forum Games.
I'm sorry :(

I disagree. I think the lady is Milotic, her hair is pointing down, and it looks as if she has scales in her hair. I didn't get Xernas at all from this picture (The hairstyle and clothes just don't represent that Pokemon)

I actually see Ninetales in there, for the elegant look and blond hair.

I agree, it's ninetales because it has those tail thingies. xD

Please don't post 6 gen pokemons.

It's actually Xerneas. I like the guesses though! :D

@dilawer, I'll only use the really stand outish ones when I use Gen 6.

Updating OP now.

530i.png

It's actually Xerneas. I like the guesses though! :D

@dilawer, I'll only use the really stand outish ones when I use Gen 6.

Updating OP now.

530i.png
Charizard and Venasaur. Ummmm... reason is because of the wing and tail on the left one and the flower on the right one.

I say Charizard and Venusaur. Because the red haired girl is wearing wings and has a tail, and Venusaur because the green haired girl has a flower on her head that looks like the flower on Venusaur's back.

Hey. Matthew, if you can find one of that Pokemon girls in the real life...
What will you do?

This game looks fun, is this game still going ?!?

This game looks fun, is this game still going ?!?
I think the thread died but I have no idea though. We shall see if it is still going whenever he gets back. :p

I think the thread died but I have no idea though. We shall see if it is still going whenever he gets back. :p
So I resurrected the thread then, I was just searching through old posts and I saw this interesting one :)

So I resurrected the thread then, I was just searching through old posts and I saw this interesting one :)
You might have revived it but who knows for sure. I remember a thread I posted 5 years ago on a different site getting revived almost every year. It's crazy how these things happen though.

Reactions: Reece
You might have revived it but who knows for sure. I remember a thread I posted 5 years ago on a different site getting revived almost every year. It's crazy how these things happen though.
True, well I sure hope it does resume, this game looks really fun :)

Back