Who's That Pokemon!

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
True, well I sure hope it does resume, this game looks really fun :)
We shall see what happens but I am glad to see that you are interested to play it whenever it does come back. :)

Reactions: Reece
I really hope that this thread continues! It actually looks really, really fun - and I guessed on the previous pictures, and by looking at the comments I found I was right. I really hope this game continues. :)

I really hope that this thread continues! It actually looks really, really fun - and I guessed on the previous pictures, and by looking at the comments I found I was right. I really hope this game continues. :)

Sadly, the user who created this isn't to much active because he have a lot of things to do sadly

Sadly, the user who created this isn't to much active because he have a lot of things to do sadly
Yup, he's is busy, well when I he does come online hopefully he will try to continue it, or appoint someone to continue it.

Yup, he's is busy, well when I he does come online hopefully he will try to continue it, or appoint someone to continue it.
Or maybe someone else could just continue from the get-go? Is it something that'd need permission for? I understand @Matthew is busy, so I'd be willing to try to help with that if it'd be okay.
@Marc what are your thoughts?

My Thanksgiving break has begun and this week I'll be re-doing all my existing threads like these. No need to hand over the torch yet. This one as well as the Pokemon of the Week will be brought back tomorrow evening.

In the meantime, if you'd like to submit some pictures for me to use, PM me on here. :)

Reactions: ShinyLatios and Reece
Alright, sounds good. Sorry if I sounded a bit presumptuous with that post I made last night haha Glad to see you're still around though

Back