whos the murderer?

• Thread starter oshul
  • Start date
oshul

oshul

The main oshawott
Towns Folk
story: there was a house party and a murderer killed someone in the house. rules: I will pm a random person (who wants to play) and they will be the murderer. your goal is no find the murderer (unless you are them) this will test your trust in your friends.

Shouldnt this be in the Roleplay Section?

we need an admin to move it >.<

I'll join! This sounds fun!

i will join it looks fun

Hmm, okay, I'll join! :p

ill join

Eh... why not.

hm whos gona start ?

Why don't we just say that the cops traced the DNA and fingertips to the murderer and sent a field team to his house, shot him, stomped him in the nuts, and END THE FORUM!

Why don't we just say that the cops traced the DNA and fingertips to the murderer and sent a field team to his house, shot him, stomped him in the nuts, and END THE FORUM!
we cant find the whepon

we cant find the whepon
then you can trace the bullet, or if they pulled out the bullet, trace the fingertips on the body.

but who could have done something so horrible?

then you can trace the bullet, or if they pulled out the bullet, trace the fingertips on the body.
what if it was a knife

@oshul Have you chosen the murderer yet?

what if it was a knife
Then you can use eyewitnesses, also there would be DNA on the knife transferring to the victim's body, so they could use the victim's blood to trace the murderer. Simple.

What if they were poisoned?

Can we like stop with this guy. If we don't say anything back he will fly off to argue with someone else.

Reactions: 24460
True

Back