whos the murderer?

• Thread starter oshul
  • Start date
Can we like stop with this guy. If we don't say anything back he will fly off to argue with someone else.
where did u learn that, ur dad? nothing can stop me from voicing my opinion.

What if they were poisoned?
and if they were poisoned then it would be even EASIER for the police to track it. the only thing that wouldn't be traceable in this day and age would be ricin.

where did u learn that, ur dad? nothing can stop me from voicing my opinion.
Well in my mind if ignoring jerks doesn't work I challenge them to a bit of a brawl. I can't do that with you though. So I'm forced just to ignore you. Also nothing you just said was an opinion, and if there is anything I hate more than a jerk it would have to be people who try and hide behind "Stating their opinion"

Reactions: 24460
Well in my mind if ignoring jerks doesn't work I challenge them to a bit of a brawl. I can't do that with you though. So I'm forced just to ignore you. Also nothing you just said was an opinion, and if there is anything I hate more than a jerk it would have to be people who try and hide behind "Stating their opinion"
i am just stating my opinion. you just dont agree with it. so you call me a "jerk" as an excuse to not agree with it.

Why don't we just say that the cops traced the DNA and fingertips to the murderer and sent a field team to his house, shot him, stomped him in the nuts, and END THE FORUM!

then you can trace the bullet, or if they pulled out the bullet, trace the fingertips on the body.

Then you can use eyewitnesses, also there would be DNA on the knife transferring to the victim's body, so they could use the victim's blood to trace the murderer. Simple.

and if they were poisoned then it would be even EASIER for the police to track it. the only thing that wouldn't be traceable in this day and age would be ricin.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but none of these are opinions

Reactions: 24460
Sorry to burst your bubble, but none of these are opinions
ur right, they're FACTS

exactly so why did you say
nothing can stop me from voicing my opinion.

exactly so why did you say
thats a fact too. but i had the wrong forum. ill send my condolences to your family if it kills you.

don't you have anything better to do other than trying to ruin other peoples fun? If you don't I feel really bad for you.

don't you have anything better to do other than trying to ruin other peoples fun? If you don't I feel really bad for you.
im not ruining anybody's fun. im just trying to solve the murderer case with facts, and that is the only way to solve a crime.

Also everything you said isn't as easy as you think it is. The police can't simply trace a bullet. All that would do is get them to the gun store or where ever the bullet was made. Tracing poison is insanely hard to do as well, because the would have to go to every single place that the things in the poison are made. There are also types of poison that aren't documented which would force the police to abandon the case. For my final point there would be no witnesses, because if anyone saw them kill they would kill all the witnesses. Oh yeah there wouldn't be any dna transferred from the victim to the knife, because the murderer would obviously wipe or wash the blood off of the knife, and it's not like the police are going to search everyone at the parties houses for the victims dna on every knife they own. Now if you would please go argue with someone else.

Last edited:
Also everything you said isn't as easy as you think it is. The police can't simply trace a bullet. All that would do is get them to the gun store or where ever the bullet was made. Tracing poison is insanely hard to do as well, because the would have to go to every single place that the things in the poison are made. There are also types of poison that aren't documented which would force the police to abandon the case. For my final point there would be no witnesses, because if anyone saw them kill they would kill all the witnesses. Oh yeah there wouldn't be any dna transferred from the victim to the knife, because the murderer would obviously wipe or wash the blood off of the knife, and it's not like the police are going to search everyone at the parties houses for the victims dna on every knife they own. Now if you would please go argue with someone else.
Name one murderer who has escaped the cops/death/disappearance. How do you load a gun? Let's see.. Ummm.... OH! I know! You put your fingers on the bullet to put it into the gun! Which leaves fingertips! And what about security footage from a nearby store or very rich white people's house? But I have to agree with you on the poison topic. There's Ricin that can be injected or tricked somehow into getting it into a victim's system without leaving a trace. And before the killer could kill witnesses, there would be already 911 calls being made. And most clubs or any place that has a party would most likely have security cameras too if it is at a party.

In addition, if the murderer simply wiped the knife, there would be drops on the floor at the scene of the crime. Which would be traced back to him/her.

Police use this special chemical to track down murderers, its this pink stuff that won't come out of my living room carpet. Anyway, It's called Luminol, and they use it to trace the blood on the floor to exactly where it came from.

I know you'll never hear this, but Luminol is a crystalline yellow that emits a blue glow

He already got banned. Anyway lets get RRRRRRROOOOIIIIITTTT INTO THE NEWS!

@oshul add me if rp all ready begun still invite me

(?_?) Where is this house this murder took place in
(<_<) Did someone find the murder
? Where is the weapon

Hey guys, look over there, a pair of glasses. Maybe they belong to the murderer

Hey guys, look over there, a pair of glasses. Maybe they belong to the murderer
YA *puts gloves on so dosent contamimant it*

Back