Why did you get a 3DS?

• Thread starter Snivysaur
  • Start date
Snivysaur

Snivysaur

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Well, I was curious. From my place, a 3DS would be considered weird and outdated by most people because they love Apple =,= . But I got it because I think a gaming console is better for my phone's battery life and it has my favorite franchises (Pokemon & Zelda). So what about you guys? There must be a reason the device is selling!

I got the device (a 3DS) because it looked interesting to have, the games that are on the device are entertaining, and something that is updated, I have a DSI XL and no new games so it was time to update into something better, a lot of good reviews on online sites about the 3DS, and to me, getting a 3DS is worth it, I am hoping to get a 3DS XL soon.

It had some games coming up that I wanted. Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D was one of them. :p

I got a 3DS because I wanted the newest DS system. For the first 5 months I had absolutely no 3DS games. :p And also, DS gaming will always beat apple.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
Well, I was curious. From my place, a 3DS would be considered weird and outdated by most people because they love Apple =,= . But I got it because I think a gaming console is better for my phone's battery life and it has my favorite franchises (Pokemon & Zelda). So what about you guys? There must be a reason the device is selling!
I bought a 3ds because I'm a fan of Pokemon games , and mostly all the Pokemon games can only be played on Nintendo consoles , I'm a fan of Nintendo as well , I used to have a DS and I enjoyed playing the games on it so upon hearing of the 3ds I decided to buy it.

Well, my parents won't let me have a Wii U/Wii, and the DS doesn't get (good) games anymore, so I bought a 3DS. I have it 1,5 year now, I think, and I still love it ;)

I got a 3DS because I wanted the newest DS system. For the first 5 months I had absolutely no 3DS games. :p And also, DS gaming will always beat apple.
I must agree. 3DS games don't crash so suddenly/load slowly :D

I must agree. 3DS games don't crash so suddenly/load slowly :D

That and 3DS games are actually GAMES. The "games" on the app store are cheap little apps that are usually free and to have any type of advantage you have to spend real money. Some people spend thousands on a single app. Whereas on a 3DS game, you only pay a single price once.

I got my 3DS just for the games.

(too close to buy a PSVita before watching the 3DS games)

I got my 3DS just for the games.

(too close to buy a PSVita before watching the 3DS games)
I was planning to get the PS Vita as my new handheld but the games for the 3DS seemed much better at that time, so I went with the 3DS, I am glad I chose it over the PS Vita :)

I was planning to get the PS Vita as my new handheld but the games for the 3DS seemed much better at that time, so I went with the 3DS, I am glad I chose it over the PS Vita :)

I glad I did it too...
Well, I only miss my PSP but it's okay...

I glad I did it too...
Well, I only miss my PSP but it's okay...
I need to sell my PSP, I have no use for it, I use my DSi more than it, @Spinnerweb :(, I started playing the game (Valkyria Chronicles)but I need time to continue >.<, sorry.

That and 3DS games are actually GAMES. The "games" on the app store are cheap little apps that are usually free and to have any type of advantage you have to spend real money. Some people spend thousands on a single app. Whereas on a 3DS game, you only pay a single price once.
so true i love the 3ds since the new sonic game and the graphics plus nintendo eshop

so true i love the 3ds since the new sonic game and the graphics plus nintendo eshop

So you don't have Generations?

oh i do i beat it on all plat forms but my favorite is 3ds

I got my 3DS because I love Pokemon, Zelda and Mario. Also the other titles like Atlus' games. I still have it and love it, it's already 2 years old :eek:.

I got a 3ds in 2011 its already 2 years old also and I got it because I thought it was gonna be like 3d in the movie theaters but it wasn't so I wasn't expecting that but I still play it cause its awesome :D

I got a 3ds in 2011 its already 2 years old also and I got it because I thought it was gonna be like 3d in the movie theaters but it wasn't so I wasn't expecting that but I still play it cause its awesome :D
I got my 3ds in 2011 as well @sonic26033 but the 3D feature is a good feature as , many gaming consoles don't have the ability to PLAY in 3D

I planned to buy 3DS because of Megaman Legends 3. When it was cancelled, I was so sad, but Bravely Default saved my soul.

Back