Why did you get a 3DS?

• Thread starter Snivysaur
  • Start date
I planned to buy 3DS because of Megaman Legends 3. When it was cancelled, I was so sad, but Bravely Default saved my soul.

That game had a lot of potential...

Capcom baka ¬¬

I need to sell my PSP, I have no use for it, I use my DSi more than it, @Spinnerweb :(, I started playing the game (Valkyria Chronicles)but I need time to continue >.<, sorry.
:cry: Don't break my heart reece. Finish Valkyria Chronicles 2 before you sell your PSP.

Reactions: Marc
I was unconscious when I bought one, so I don't know why I have it.

:cry: Don't break my heart reece. Finish Valkyria Chronicles 2 before you sell your PSP.
I will for sure, I want to sell but I have no idea to who, so I guess I will keep it for a while, actually it wouldn't make sense because its really scratched up and looks like its been to World War 2, so I won't sell it :)

Reactions: 18
I was unconscious when I bought one, so I don't know why I have it.

They're so many good games for PSP...
Or just use it like a MP4.

I bought a 3DS to play Pokemon X. Haha, if you think about it, I payed 180 dollars to play a pokemon game

TOTALLY WORTH IT THOUGH! POKEMON IS DA BEST GAME EVA

I bought the 3DS specially for Pokemon X/Y but I'll have to say there are even more greater games on the platform. It's a great buy.

Reactions: Reece
I bought a 3DS to play Pokemon X. Haha, if you think about it, I payed 180 dollars to play a pokemon game

I'm going to hopefully receive that game during the holiday season. I hope your words are true!

I'm going to hopefully receive that game during the holiday season. I hope your words are true!
Yeah, the guy i bought it from just shipped it today :) it should come this Friday!! Im so stoked! Im gonna be the very best.. that no one ever was dun dun dun to catch them is my real test.. to train them is my cause.... dun dun dun.. i will travel across my bed playing pokemon.. dun dun dun.... slowly getting fatter pound by pound the burger thats inside!!! haha

Same for me, except that I got it for more games. Like Mario Kart 7. Or another future Pokemon Game.
And the Zelda franchise.

I bought my Aqua Blue 3DS because my DS Lite was getting outdated so as soon as the price tag dropped i bought it almost immediatly. It was totally worth the purchase, I use it all the time

I got my 3DS a day or two after it released.

I was being an impulsive buyer because it was new. I had done little to no research but I knew I wanted it.

Best decision of my life.

I wanted to because i could always play my ds when i was in the car and for when i had to wait for my parents a lot. I also love the games that come with it! you can't get pokemon on the other consoles! so i just had to get a ds :cat:

I got my 3DS so I could play Pokemon Y. I didn't even think about future releases, I just wanted to play Pokemon Y.
Thank god I learned about all the other awesome 3DS games!

I've always wanted a 3DS for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate but I also liked one game on the PSVita (Corpse Party: Blood Drive) so I wasn't too sure which to get for my birthday. Then BAM! Pokemon X/Y happened. Pretty much sealed the deal for me so here I am with a 3DS :thumbsup:

The reason why I got it was that I love games but I never had a handheld system in my hands. Anyway so far there was nothing new under the sun, but when I saw the trailer of Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon I wondered I have to play that game! The matter was that in my country a 3ds xl is like 200% more expensive than anywhere else in the planet so I had to buy it internationally without even knowing that it will reach my hands someday. Fortunately it did and I love it!

I wanted a 3ds because of the amazing games it had and better hardware and graphics. The graphics on phantom hourglass and spirit tracks on the ds just paled in comparison to the ones on ocarina of time.

I bought a 3ds mainly because I wanted ACNL. I also liked Pokemon so I purchased it. Now I tell you, the 3d screen is EXCELLENT and my psp can't beat it from any angle! Long live nintendo 3DS!!

Back