• Start date

Which is your favourite animal crossing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kilativ15

kilativ15

He's caught them all
Towns Folk
I never played an animal crossing game so im curious as to what people find so addictive about it.

Well i have had the game for over a year (New Leaf) and I am a little tired of it :p but what i find nice about it is: That it goes on forever, You can meet friends on the island, you can rule your own town of animals. there are many more things i like about it but way to many to list;).

It has never really interested me really, but you guys make it sound really fun.
I'm actually thinking about getting it

This was the first animal crossing game I played ever. I love it! It just gives me so much freedom. I can make my town be anything! And I'm a collector too so there is over a thousand different items to collect. I have gotten bored of it a couple times but then I just stop playing for a couple months and return to the game and my interest is renewed.

Reactions: 3823 and Kiki
I love the personality of the game

I play once in a month. I think this game is better enjoyed playing 2 hours a day (Brain Age??)

Wouldn't u just get bored doing the same thing over and over again though.

There are many reasons ^-^
The neverending gameplay
play your way, no rules just fun..
the vast amount of stuff to do, fishing, bug catching, hunting down that specific peice of furniture for a nicely decored house..
the gamecube had nes games you could find or win at raffles (boy i miss those) and you could actually play the nes games too!
the 3ds brought real time multiplayer and (playing directly with friends ) also swimming and diving came too!
every day you went in and would see cute animal villagers with there own personality..
shopping for clothes, furniture and in 3ds port house designs galore..
k.k slider a concert every saturday not sure through all version but do i need to say more on that ^-^
Seasons and weather, friendships and bonds the game is like MySims kinda its fun and there is always something to do!
this game and its series is my all time fave and a must have for anyone who loves a no rules, your way sim!

Reactions: 3823
Thanks for the help. Now im thinking of purchasing this for Christmas. thanks

I think the best part of the game is multiplayer. It allows you to share your fun experiences with your friends. If anything, that is what brings me back to the game whenever I play.

well if your curious about it then ill tell you about it! you can collect things like seashells and fruits and other resources like flowers too and go to retail and sell them for bells! once you have bells you can stop at the nookling junction ( tnt mart tiy ) and mr.nook's housing mart! there you can expand your house and buy new roofs and fences and doors! if you turn street pass on then you will be allowed to walk in HH Showcase! there you see other peoples houses and furniture sometimes you can buy the furniture! and i dont want to take all the credit for helping you so ill let other people tell you about it!

Yeah, it looks fun
You or brought to an island of talking animals to pay off your debt (from what I hear) and when you pay it off, they raise it higher.
I dunno if this is true, but if it is I think they want you to stay :vamp:
jk I would love to get AC:NL someday

Actually I played my Animal Crossing the first time on 3DS so I don't have other versions to compare.
Before I buy the game, many people were talking about it, so I bought it. It was really fun as you are free to do anything.
The best part for me is decorating the house/collecting furnitures etc.

Reactions: spagooti
A good thread and a good question too. I have always wanted to know what the game was about to decide whether to buy it or not. I think maybe the adictive thing is because nowadays with the internet connection in the consoles, you can actually interact with other people and not just with the cpu.

It's a really relaxing game were you live a nice life with animals. You collect stuff make you're house big and show it off. You can even save up bells and become a bellpincher ( like I am ) There are so many possibilities for this game.

Its an AWESOME free-roam game where you can do a lot! You can do fishing, digging fossils, catching bugs, Getting fruits and Hundreds of other things (hundreds mean actually hundreds of things). My favourite version is the 3ds version as in that game, you are the mayor of your town and you can make many modifications in your town

Animal Crossing is one of the greatest life sim games that people enjoy to play. It's nintendo related so you expect to find nintendo stuff in game like Items and clothing which is pretty awesome. It has great and good people you meet in your city and they sorta treat you as a friend and also YOUR THE MAYOR(in the newest installment), you could build and construct things in your city and you could create a mansion if you collect enough money. This song could explain how great the game is "Animal Crossing in my soup, disturbing villagers and calling them poop. Whoa is me this game's so fun, hurting the villagers one by one".:D

I think it's the whole innocence of the game that pulls people in. Games these days are all about killing and violence and a whole lot of other inappropriate stuff that once you find that one game that still holds the innocence of the world its fun.

Not every game will allow you to leisurely play and slack off and simply do what you want. Like catch bugs, or fish, and not every game will tell you happy birthday or happy holidays. The cool thing about Animal Crossing is life will go on even if your not playing it and you have characters worry about you.

Animal Crossing is unique and it's hard to find others like it, sure there's Harvest Moon but harvest moon is nothing like Animal Crossing.

Reactions: PigMayor
I don't like Animal Crossing, but I get why so many people do. I personally find the game quite stressful; it's almost like taking care of a pet. Likewise, most people find it extremely relaxing to just sit back and play it even if they have played it every day for over a year. It's a unique game filled with tons of character and personality, and like other people have mentioned you can basically do whatever you want.

I think my biggest issue with it besides it being stressful to me is the fact that it runs on a real time clock. I'm up throughout the night and you basically can't do anything during nighttime in the game (to an extent). I like bright happiness. Not secluded, wondering around an island at night by yourself loneliness.

I don't like Animal Crossing, but I get why so many people do. I personally find the game quite stressful; it's almost like taking care of a pet. Likewise, most people find it extremely relaxing to just sit back and play it even if they have played it every day for over a year. It's a unique game filled with tons of character and personality, and like other people have mentioned you can basically do whatever you want.

I think my biggest issue with it besides it being stressful to me is the fact that it runs on a real time clock. I'm up throughout the night and you basically can't do anything during nighttime in the game (to an extent). I like bright happiness. Not secluded, wondering around an island at night by yourself loneliness.
Well you might have different tastes but I actually love the game and made SOO much progression in it. Like I have lots of flowers around my town and I made designs and lots of town projects which makes the game fun to play. When your bored at night you can go to the Kappa island to catch rare bugs to sell them the next morning :D

Back