Why do people like animal crossing

• Thread starter kilativ15
  • Start date

Which is your favourite animal crossing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well you might have different tastes but I actually love the game and made SOO much progression in it. Like I have lots of flowers around my town and I made designs and lots of town projects which makes the game fun to play. When your bored at night you can go to the Kappa island to catch rare bugs to sell them the next morning :D

Yeah, like I said I get why people enjoy it so much, I actually enjoyed making patterns and decorating my town quite a bit too when I first started.

I was going to bring up that your storage space is limited but I realized you could technically just throw all the bugs on the ground until the next morning.

Yeah, like I said I get why people enjoy it so much, I actually enjoyed making patterns and decorating my town quite a bit too when I first started.

I was going to bring up that your storage space is limited but I realized you could technically just throw all the bugs on the ground until the next morning.
I love ACNL but I actually wished there was something unique that you could do. Thats where Fantasy Life comes in, it gives you many choices of multiple things you could do. You can choose any life you want in the game not just be a hero that's why I love it. It's sorta like animal crossing but you can adventure and it's an RPG :D

I love ACNL but I actually wished there was something unique that you could do. Thats where Fantasy Life comes in, it gives you many choices of multiple things you could do. You can choose any life you want in the game not just be a hero that's why I love it. It's sorta like animal crossing but you can adventure and it's an RPG :D

I got Fantasy Life just a few days ago and I already lost interest. I know if I spent enough time with it I would eventually get really attached to it, but I just can't see myself committing enough time to get attached.

I need to start thinking about my purchases rather than just walking into GameStop blindly with a wallet of cash.

I got Fantasy Life just a few days ago and I already lost interest. I know if I spent enough time with it I would eventually get really attached to it, but I just can't see myself committing enough time to get attached.

I need to start thinking about my purchases rather than just walking into GameStop blindly with a wallet of cash.
WHAT?!:eek: That game is worth all your time, it has SOO much reply value and lots of people here on pedia play it which makes it even more fun when you play it with friends and go on fun and endless adventures I'm getting that game tomorrow. So I'm so excited about that.:D

Animal crossing is awesome mainly because there are millions of different things you can do in that game. That's not all. Different days and festivals have special things you can do. (like snowmans in winter.)

I think it's the whole innocence of the game that pulls people in. Games these days are all about killing and violence and a whole lot of other inappropriate stuff that once you find that one game that still holds the innocence of the world its fun.

Not every game will allow you to leisurely play and slack off and simply do what you want. Like catch bugs, or fish, and not every game will tell you happy birthday or happy holidays. The cool thing about Animal Crossing is life will go on even if your not playing it and you have characters worry about you.

Animal Crossing is unique and it's hard to find others like it, sure there's Harvest Moon but harvest moon is nothing like Animal Crossing.

I agree with you. You always type what I'm thinking Jeff >.>

Like He said, most games are about violence (GTA,COD,Etc.) But this game is peaceful, yet entertaining at the same time.I would buy it for sure, because there are a vast amount of things to do as other people had stated. It will be well worth your money :p

I think most everything has been covered now, but I have been playing Animal Crossing since the Gamecube, and I always wanted more. They tried to create some sort of multiplayer experience by allowing more than one town to exist, so that your family/friends that were playing with you locally could send you letters or items (or money, I believe).

But now, Animal Crossing has evolved to the point of realtime multiplayer experiences, which just makes the game completely more fun. It's also a more casual version of The Sims, as it focuses on decorating your house and other activities rather than having to go pee or eat food every 5 minutes. .-.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I agree with you. You always type what I'm thinking Jeff >.>

We think alike :giggle:

Reactions: 3823
Back