Why is there no Nintendo World Themepark?

• Thread starter SimplyHomemade
  • Start date
A Nintendo Park would be generally awesome but I think that Nintendo rather sticks to just games because the money would be very costly as they have to maintain servers for many games as well as think of ideas and make new games . And it wouldn't be fair if they made only 1 park and if they wanted to make more parks . that means lots of money .

Mario Go-Karts! With like random pickup items scattered (even though they would cause wrecks trying to grab them xD)! And then like Balloon Fight! That would be so awesome. A huge, Ice Climbers themed Rock Climbing Wall, then a system where you can Pokemon battle. This is so awesome .-.

Duuuuuude! I would so go to nintendo land! As a gamer of 14 years(playing not age) I certainly think that would be awesome!

whenever I play nintendo land i always say to my brother"This should be a theme park"is would be so cool to have one.Nintendo should probably make it because if they did it would probably be popular with all the nintendo fans.In conclusion i agree with all of you guys

I would DEFINELTY want to go to a nintendo themed park :D. The best part would be the mario kart bumper karts. They have a Lego land so why not have a nintendo-land. It would skyrocket their profits to a place Sony could never hope to reach so no opposing reason as to why it would not be made. Japan would go crazy too.

Back