Wii Fit Trainer

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
How do you feel about this? What type of abilities do you think they'll have? Will it be an OP character or do you think it will be one of the side characters who aren't very strong?

Not sure? It makes an interesting character to add.

The Wii Fit Trainer was a nice addition.

Imagine connecting your Wii Fit board/thing you stand on to your Wii U, then having to use your feet to control the character. That sum crazy stuff

Reactions: Robyn and CoreyBryceWilliams
I think she fits in well. And the concept is hilarious to me, I can't wait to try her out.

Reactions: CoreyBryceWilliams, Kaynil and Marc
I think she fits in well. And the concept is hilarious to me, I can't wait to try her out.

Well, of course she fits. She's fit for fighting. Wii Fit Trainer? Get it? NAHHHH

I'll take people down with her skills.

Reactions: spagooti, Kaynil, Matthew and 1 other person
Lol, I wonder if her attacks will be powerful. From the videos, they look fairy hard hitting... but also quite smooth as well.

I think she's trying to take Marth's style: frontal combat without projectiles, so far, it looks that way.
She'll be a very lethal character if she gets good range and priority.

Maybe she'll be god tier. XD

I really hate this idea. Unless they make the Wii fit trainer look like a person its terrible.

Have you even seen Wii Fit Trainer? xD

I have. I saw the first trailer and it was just white with grey like spandex and a blue tanktop I think.

I have. I saw the first trailer and it was just white with grey like spandex and a blue tanktop I think.
That's what the Wii Fit Trainer looks like.

I wonder if they'll allow us to choose gender like you can in Wii Fit?

I'm going to main her, just for the lols.

I'm going to main her, just for the lols.

Things are about to go down.

I think that the trailer for her character was probably the whole reason for the character. Just look at how funny it is.

I think that the trailer for her character was probably the whole reason for the character. Just look at how funny it is.
What trailer?

Reactions: Nuke
That's one spectacular trailer.
Indeed, it is. It's so good that it evolved like a Pokemon

Well, at least we can see more girls on SSB

Back