Wii Fit Trainer

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I personally feel this is a disgrace to the game, out of all the possible characters that could have been added they choose Wii Fit trainer? Bad choice as the trainer will either be over powered or under powered.

Wii Fit Trainer seems like she will be the new Mr. Game and Watch but time will tell on this.

Wii Fit Trainer seems like she will be the new Mr. Game and Watch but time will tell on this.

I would say that Wii Fit Trainer will be the Nes Robot...

Well, at least we can see more girls on SSB
Trololo male trainer too probably

I still think the trailer is the only reason for the character.

I would say that Wii Fit Trainer will be the Nes Robot...
Oh how do you come to that conclusion, ErixSan?

Oh how do you come to that conclusion, ErixSan?

Don't know, honestly.

She will be fun to play!

I, for one, like the idea of the Wii Fit Trainer being in the game. Sakurai likes to do this, he likes to add at least one wacky character to each Super Smash Bros. instalment. In Super Smash Bros., he added Jigglypuff, in Melee, he added Game & Watch, and in Brawl, he added R.O.B.

I, for one, like the idea of the Wii Fit Trainer being in the game. Sakurai likes to do this, he likes to add at least one wacky character to each Super Smash Bros. instalment. In Super Smash Bros., he added Jigglypuff, in Melee, he added Game & Watch, and in Brawl, he added R.O.B.

Also, more girls characters will be excellent.

Corey is 100% right but will we keep G&W and ROB? I liked them.

i love wii fot u trainer a lot she/he is an awesome peson i love wii fitm u trainer i think if you have not tried it you should try her/him there is a lot of diffrent peson one of my main's i love him/her

Well she's an interesting character overall. Good moves and decent recovery options. Her salutation attack can give you space and a soccer ball timed right can lead to devastating combos. Up b is good for recovering, but using it otherwise might not be the best choice. A deep breath gives you extra strength, combo wisely and get strong enough hits to launch your foes.

I hate this character. There were so many characters that Nintendo could've added to the game and that fans definitely wanted more than this one. I object to their addition.

Also, the smash move is just a variant of other characters' moves, which just increases repetition of the fighting game, as if fighting games weren't monotonous enough.

I hate this character. There were so many characters that Nintendo could've added to the game and that fans definitely wanted more than this one. I object to their addition.

Also, the smash move is just a variant of other characters' moves, which just increases repetition of the fighting game, as if fighting games weren't monotonous enough.
I will kinda agree somewhat to this . However , Wii Fit Trainer is very unique and I like unique characters and that is what makes every Super Smash Bros installment special . If having the expected characters to come , then the game would really be boring in the character roster . I like Wii Fit Trainer and I still don't know why many people hate it , but hey, its better than having nothing :dead:

I personally like Wii Fit Trainer. Why you ask? Because no one truly liked her. I was planning on making her one of my main characters once I started hearing the hate for her. Of course, now that I tried her in-game, she isnt as good as I hoped. Her Smash and Air Attacks are difficult to land, but very rewarding, and her Special attacks are pretty good overall. I still use her, since I do want to get better with her.

Wii Fit Trainer is a unique character I guess. Has several unique attacks or should I say, yoga poses that makes this character unique like Mega Man and Mr. Game and Watch. Not only that, but has a down b that increases their attack and launch power. Talk about the power of exercising!

Wii Fit Trainer is cool and unique because it isn't an actually character, but she is at the same time xD If you are skilled, justl ike Rosalina, she can pack a decent punch. I think the reason why everybody hates her is thatshe isn't actually a character and it equires a lot of skill to use her.

Back