Wii U Price Cut

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
Finally it has come, today Nintendo has given the Wii U a $50 price cut making the best deluxe version costing only $299 dollars.

So has this price cut make you want to buy a Wii U now?

It doesn't make me want a Wii U, but it's a good move by Nintendo. It will increase sales.

Yes, because now tons of games are coming out, the new mario and donkey kong is coming out soon, so definitely yes.

Not yet... I will be waiting for a "slim" version :p

3tj8d9.jpg

Still not close to affording it, but I'm still hoping to snag myself one on Black Friday.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
I think I've heard from someone that they are gonna stop selling the 8GB one in favor of the Deluxe 32GB one but I don't know if that is true or not. Anyways I still want one very badly but I still have to wait a while to obtain mine. :(

I think I've heard from someone that they are gonna stop selling the 8GB one in favor of the Deluxe 32GB one but I don't know if that is true or not. Anyways I still want one very badly but I still have to wait a while to obtain mine. :(

Well, something funny about the Wii U is that you can save your game on a HDD, but you can't with the PS3, X360, PS4 or XOne

Reactions: jandkas
Well, something funny about the Wii U is that you can save your game on a HDD, but you can't with the PS3, X360, PS4 or XOne
That's interesting and cool at the same time. I guess that makes stuff easier.

That's interesting and cool at the same time. I guess that makes stuff easier.
Remember that PS4 and X0ne had HDD disk, Wii U has a SSD disc.

Reactions: jandkas
Remember that PS4 and X0ne had HDD disk, Wii U has a SSD disc.
I'll take you word on this. What is SSD?

Ah ok. Back to topic. I do want to get the WW Wii U very much but same problem shows itself. :(

Ah ok. Back to topic. I do want to get the WW Wii U very much but same problem shows itself. :(

Well, I want that console too, but it will come at 900 dollars here... too much T_T

Well, I want that console too, but it will come at 900 dollars here... too much T_T
Oh wow. That is expensive man. >.<

Oh wow. That is expensive man. >.<

Nah, it's normal here. My 3DS cost 330 dollars :p
A $50 eshop card cost me $80

Nah, it's normal here. My 3DS cost 330 dollars :p
A $50 eshop card cost me $80
Oh I see. Is it worth it?

Oh I see. Is it worth it?

Well, when a $40 dollar physical game cost from 90 to 120... yes.

But this is 50% taxes and 20% inflation, also we can't buy dollars or import anything, so I can't buy on sites like Amazon, that a $40 game will cost me only $60...

Well, when a $40 dollar physical game cost from 90 to 120... yes.

But this is 50% taxes and 20% inflation, also we can't buy dollars or import anything, so I can't buy on sites like Amazon, that a $40 game will cost me only $60...
Oh geez. That's insane.

Oh geez. That's insane.
I know :dead:

If I have the chance of work on another country, I will do it without thinking :D

I know :dead:

If I have the chance of work on another country, I will do it without thinking :D
Oh I see. Where would you choose if you had a choice?

Back