Wii U Price Cut

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Oh I see. Where would you choose if you had a choice?

Well, that isn't something I can answer now...

Well, that isn't something I can answer now...
Oh ok. I was just asking for your opinion. :p

Well, at least you have the ability to purchase something you can read, I live in Korea.... where Nintendo of Korea hasn't even revealed a wii U yet.

Well, at least you have the ability to purchase something you can read, I live in Korea.... where Nintendo of Korea hasn't even revealed a wii U yet.

Wait... The country of Samsung and LG and you don't have the Wii U yet?

F**k logic.

Reactions: Isabella
Wait... The country of Samsung and LG and you don't have the Wii U yet?

F**k logic.
Yeah, it seems strange. Nintendo even has recent consoles in unrecognized countries like Taiwan.

Yeah, it seems strange. Nintendo even has recent consoles in unrecognized countries like Taiwan.

Also the iQue on China, so maybe he will need an US Wii U instead?

Also the iQue on China, so maybe he will need an US Wii U instead?
If I knew Japanese and had his situation, I'd buy a Japanese Wii U.

I know it is stupid, but Korea is basically a second class citizen or at least a very late one for Nintendo. Personally I'm just going to import a NTSC version, and buy a hard drive for games.

I know it is stupid, but Korea is basically a second class citizen or at least a very late one for Nintendo. Personally I'm just going to import a NTSC version, and buy a hard drive for games.

Well, in Argentina one need to be careful, it's easy to found NTSC consoles and PAL games in one store, and PAL consoles and NTSC games on another...

But Argentina isn't a Nintendo consumer, here is pure Xbox and PlayStation.

The price drop that many customers have been waiting for is here. The Deluxe Wii U will have a price drop from it's $349.99 standpoint down to $299.99. The price will be cut and become active as of September 20th of this year.

Is this Price drop enough to push you to buy a Wii U? How about if the system wasn't ONLY price dropped? =DIn October, Nintendo will be releasing a limited edition Wii U bundle featuring The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD. That bundle comes with a GamePad with a special Zelda design, a code to immediately download The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, and a code to download a digital copy of the Hyrule Historia.

What are your thoughts on the price drop? Can you see yourself purchasing a Wii U in the near future?

Reactions: jandkas and Acadia
The price drop that many customers have been waiting for is here. The Deluxe Wii U will have a price drop from it's $349.99 standpoint down to $299.99. The price will be cut and become active as of September 20th of this year.

Is this Price drop enough to push you to buy a Wii U? How about if the system wasn't ONLY price dropped? =DIn October, Nintendo will be releasing a limited edition Wii U bundle featuring The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD. That bundle comes with a GamePad with a special Zelda design, a code to immediately download The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, and a code to download a digital copy of the Hyrule Historia.

What are your thoughts on the price drop? Can you see yourself purchasing a Wii U in the near future?

Well, this price drop doesn't exist on Argentina, so yes, I can see me in a future with the Wii U, but not this year.

Is the price drop permanent? (I'm guessing it is but I just want to confirm this to be safe)

Is the price drop permanent? (I'm guessing it is but I just want to confirm this to be safe)
Yes, it is permanent.

Reactions: Marc
Not a bad price drop. To be honest, I want to get it once it gets down to $150-199 since I want to save my money. i'm cheap :hilarious:

Not a bad price drop. To be honest, I want to get it once it gets down to $150-199 since I want to save my money. i'm cheap :hilarious:
Glaring Eyes of Disapproval

Well, you can get this model at $130:

promo2-wii.png

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx and Isabella
Well, you can get this model at $130:

promo2-wii.png
Well that's the original Wii, I think it would be better to get a Wii u instead since new games are being released soon. Also they cost less than that now :eek:

Reactions: jandkas
I already had a Wii U. But I want this one now...

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx

Well it pushed me enough to buy a Nintendo Wii U, there is one sitting in my living room right now! Lol it was good on Nintendo's side and I hope it increases sales... 90% of the people I know have no idea what a Wii U is, they keep saying: "You mean the Wii?"

Nintendo just doesn't get good media coverage IMO.

Back