Gen 6 Will there be Delta Emerald?

• Thread starter Billy
  • Start date
Billy

Billy

FE Fates!
Towns Folk
So, will there be "Delta Emerald"? First, lets see what makes emerald different from Ruby and Sapphire. In Ruby and Sapphire, Team Aqua/Team Magma awakens either Kyogre or Groudon. But in emerald, both teams awakens both which makes Rayquaza get a big role in the story. In emerald, Wallace is now champion instead of the 8th gym leader. And post-game events like Birth Island and Deoxys.
This means emerald has these things different:
1. Rayquaza plays a big role.
2. Wallace is champion.
3. Post-game events.
So do we think these are a reasonable amount of differances to make a remake? Well, of course we have the Delta Episode in ORAS. Gamefreak made this because he did'nt want to remake Emerald too. So, the Delta Episode IS Delta Emerald. But then you might be thinking that, Yes, Rayquaza plays a big role in the Delta Episode but where is like champion Wallace? Well, he is there too. In the Delta Episode you battle Wallace, but the thing is that he uses the SAME team as the does as the champion in Emerald. And, again, Rayquaza saves the earth. And the Deoxys event is there, the meteor that Mega Rayquaza saves the earth from, has Deoxys' triangle thingy inside it. And ORAS must be after Emerald is timeline, because the meteor that rayquaza saves the earth from IS birth island. After many years, birth island grew grass and flowers, which takes some time. Meanwhile, the Battle frontier gets built, which in ORAS is planned to get built.
This also means that ORAS happens before Emerald with like 1-3 years difference.

So, most likely, there will not be released any Delta Emerald.

But, if they do decide to release Delta Emerald(chances are low), they could add some cool new features like.
1. Soar around in SPACE riding Mega Rayquaza.
2. Customizeable trainer(XY style) with Brendan/May.
3. Epic Rayquaza storyline with those epic new 3D pokemon films.
4. Just better.

Thanks for reading! ;) Hope you enjoyed! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Troso
This sounds like a really good idea! :D I think Gamefreak should really consider making another series that has three games, but then again, a large, large majority of the people who will buy the game will get Delta Emerald (or the third game) which is considered the "special" game mostly

i hope they make delta emerald

This sounds like a really good idea! :D I think Gamefreak should really consider making another series that has three games, but then again, a large, large majority of the people who will buy the game will get Delta Emerald (or the third game) which is considered the "special" game mostly
I mostly want the "green" game like Pkmn Z or Delta Emerald because of my favorite color beeing green :p

i hope they make delta emerald
I know. But this thread showed you why it wont happen

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I was about to mention the fact of Mega Rayquaza. If they had waited and not released him, then I would've believed that Delta Emerald would happen. But the Delta Episode exists, as you mentioned, so it just seems like a bad idea to release an entire new game based off of Emerald. Plus, as also mentioned above, they've been sticking to a 2 game series lately.

I would love to have a Delta Emerald Remake and the return of the Battle Frontier! Emerald was my first pokemon game ever but it's a 50/50 chance they would make the remake, maybe because of the Battle Frontier and Wallace as the Champ.

Delta Emerald might come as DLC rather than a Game itself. If u go to the battle resort in ORAS, you will see a a battle fortier symbol saying Battle Frontier Under Construction ;)

the another half being no mainly cuz they don't make remakes for the third Gane such as the time in pokemon heart gold and soulsilver, there wasn't a remake for Crystal and Kris the girl from Crystal didn't came back and was replaced by Lyra in the Gold and Silver Remakes.

I think pokemon games are always released as a couple ( I mean like Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby, X and Y etc.), so I don't know what they will do with Emerald. And yes, that's a great theory. Delta episode is delta emerald. Otherwise, they probably won't give away Rayquaza.

Yea, basicly, Delta Emerald will not happen sadly :/ Because we already have it.

Th
I mostly want the "green" game like Pkmn Z or Delta Emerald because of my favorite color beeing green :p

I know. But this thread showed you why it wont happen

They're more likely to make Pokemon z

Yeah, that might happen
I dunno what they would do with that though

I don't think so. Look at the X and Y games. They could've put a Z in there, but they haven't and probably won't since their already on to the next generation. Alpha sapphire and omega ruby. So like there's no Z, there probably won't be a Delta Emerald. And add the fact that Rayquaza is already available in alpha and omega, so they'd have to get a new one for it to be exclusive.

I wish they would, but after they pretty much dumbed down the difficulty of ORAS I don't think they'll ever return to the world of emerald for either DLC or a remake, considering how Emerald pretty much added the Battle Frontier for a higher challenge along with some general balancing updates and whatnot. I just hope the final two gen VI games redeem this generation, since B2 and W2 did the same back for gen V

The first time before Pokemon ORAS I really hoped to see Pokemon Z but it was just that it was too predicted so now that there is Pokemon ORAS if they ever releases Pokemon Delta Emerald id Go all in for that game cuz itll be more exclusive and amazing

Delta Emerald is a good idea to add with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. However, this question depends on many aspects. Based on the feedback of the ORAS players, the game seems like a successful remake of Gen 3. I'm thinking about why didn't they add Delta Emerald with the two remakes. It is as if they never gave any importance to Rayquaza. Instead, they just added him in both OR and AS and created a mega evolution for him. Yet, they created a super OP evolution for Kyogre and Groudon which was Primal Reversion. Why didn't they give this evolution to Raquaza? There can be many answers to this question. I'm predicting that it is because of the Delta episode that I believe exists in both games. Maybe Game Freak wanted to add a brief story for Raquaza to extend the game. Therefore, I think it is unlikely that they will make Delta Emerald to add in this series but it is still a possibility to consider.

This year they should make delta emerald and pokemon z as well. The last time they made any sort of sequel or third game for a generation was back in 2012 when they made the black 2 and white two games.

This year they should make delta emerald and pokemon z as well. The last time they made any sort of sequel or third game for a generation was back in 2012 when they made the black 2 and white two games.
Yeah, but Black White 2 were basically the same game, and a Pokemon Z would be totally different from a Delta Emerald. It would be much more work for Gamefreak...

There has been no third game in any of the earlier remakes (no Lightning Yellow/WaterBlue or MindCrystal), so I don't see it happening. Also, Alpha and Omega is the entire "spectrum", so to speak, so Delta wouldn't make that much sense, and if they planned to make that game, they wouldn't make the Delta Episode, and not with that name. A Pokémon Z feels more relevant, but as we got no Gray either, maybe they're now trying to fit it all in the first games, which would be great, but a bit sad, I guess.

I don't thinks so because the third game never gets a remake like pokemon blue,red and green,blue didn't get remaked and for the diamond and pearl thing the third game didn't get the remake and i'm sure they will just make a new awesome game or my guess they will remake platinum.

Well next pokemon games are almost guaranteed to have Zygarde in it somehow, so maybe something along the lines of a Delta Z? Who knows. Maybe Hoenn and Kalos are connected in this situation, in which maybe there's a new main character, kinda like in BW2. I dont know, just thoughts. Maybe Zygarde tries to save hoenn from ecosystem array.

Back