Gen 6 Will there be Delta Emerald?

• Thread starter Billy
  • Start date
I really don't think so, because the Delta Episode was meant for connecting ORAS with Emerald, and now there really is no point in making a Delta Emerald. And none of the remakes had a 3rd game anyway. But it would be cool if there was a Delta Emerald, since 3rd gen was awesome.

I agree with what most people are saying here.. They have never done a remake of the third game in a generation so Delta Emerald won't happen, especially because they included the Delta Episode in ORAS. Pokemon Z is almost a certainty because they have always made a return to the newest region with a third game or, in Black and Whites case, a 2nd of each version.

WIth Delta Emerald I don't think everything would be based upon Raquaza/Mega Raquaza because the origanal Emerald had Team Aqua in it and the storyline was basically the same. Even though the chance for Delta Emerald to happen would be like .08% XD

I really hope there is a Delta Emerald. I think it's possible. The one thing I'd like the most is to replace HMs with tools or something. It's annoying teaching Hms throughout your team.

Here's some awesome Ideas
  • Replace cut with an axe
  • Replace Surf with a floaty thingy
  • Replace Fly with magic wings or something >.>
  • replace flash with a flashlight
Also, Some stuff I didn't like in x/y
  • Ability to remove hats
  • Better clothing >.>
  • Main city to have a good angle so I don't get lost

I really hope there is a Delta Emerald. I think it's possible. The one thing I'd like the most is to replace HMs with tools or something. It's annoying teaching Hms throughout your team.

Also, Some stuff I didn't like in x/y
  • Ability to remove hats
  • Better clothing >.>
  • Main city to have a good angle so I don't get lost
I don't think that Delta Emerald would change so much stuff. I think that Delta Emerald probably wouldn't even have the ability to change clothing like ORAS. Also it probably won't come out because there wasn't a BodyCrystal or something

I don't think that Delta Emerald would change so much stuff. I think that Delta Emerald probably wouldn't even have the ability to change clothing like ORAS. Also it probably won't come out because there wasn't a BodyCrystal or something

I'm just saying my thoughts, disagree all you want, lol.

Delta Emerald will be awesome!!! They do add more stuff in remakes and they can add a lot more stuff in Delta Emerald. The chances are like... VERY low but nintwendo doesn't know that the game will sell a lot!

Some of the HM things might be added next generation, so it's still a while from here, but after Eon Flute and Latias/Latios kinda repleced Fly, it's not that much of a longshot, but as another reply, even if there were to be a Delta Emerald (Which I'm confident there won't be), Nintendo wouldn't change it that much. Still, those are quite nice ideas for later games, if done right (and they're introduced later on, after the HMs, or are harder to come by, as they remove one of the explorer aspects of the games)

Maybe or maybe not, I mean I think they wouldn't because in ORAS(Delta Episode) Rayquaza kinda took a big part in the Delta Episode. But it would be great if they made a delta emerald,I hope they do make a remake for emerald.

I'm not sure if they will because there is Delta Episode in ORAS so what's the point in making a Delta Emerald? They'll probably release a new game and then make a remake of Sinnoh.This is just what I think I don't know if there will be a Delta Emerald.And if we already have a Rayquaza in ORAS why would they want us to have two or three Rayquazas?

I think the Delta Emerald is a good idea but I think gamefreak and Nintendo will make a remake of gen 4 and not gen 3 because the delta emerald is like the delta episode. Most of the peoples like gen 4 the most so it's smart to do this because Nintendo and Gamefreak wants money.

Back