Will you be getting this game for both 3DS and Wii U

• Thread starter Impulse
  • Start date
Impulse

Impulse

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I didn't plan on purchasing the 3DS version of SSB, but because the release will be a lot sooner than the Wii U version, I don't think I have a choice now.

Will anybody else be purchasing both versions?

I will be getting the 3DS version. I don't have a Wii U, otherwise I would just get that one only. xD

I wouldn't buy them both, personally. One or the other. :p

Just Wii U... don't have a 3DS :(
Also, I love the grafics on the home console versión. It just looks amazing so far.

There is a chance that I'll get both but I don't want to. I'd prefer only to get the Wii U version but who knows how things will play out around the 3DS version's release.

Reactions: Brawlkuriboh
I'll likely be getting both. I'll probably get the 3DS version the night it comes out, say I'm going to get the Wii U version the night it comes out, then forget about the Wii U version for a few weeks.

It honestly depends on all of the other games coming out this year. My wallet can't handle all of the PS4 games coming >.>

I probably won't be able to get both, so my original intention was to purchase the Wii U version. However, now that I know that the 3DS version is getting Melee stages, I kind of want that version instead..

I probably won't be able to get both, so my original intention was to purchase the Wii U version. However, now that I know that the 3DS version is getting Melee stages, I kind of want that version instead..

i am getting only 3ds version because i dont have a wii u :p

well i'm the same with @Mikaya and @3dsatackman since I dont have a Wii U, Im gonna get the 3DS one :D

Reactions: BumpyCarz and 3dsatackman
Reactions: 3dsatackman
Hehe! Good to see that i am not alone here. :p

well.. not everyone is fortunate enough to get both of them and to have all the time to play both of them ;)

Reactions: BumpyCarz
Yes I would get both versions of this game because I'm curious on the certain features that'll connect the versions.

Yes i will! *looks at wallet* No i wont! I pribably get the Wii U Version

Reactions: PrimeHunter
I don't own a Wii U, and I have no intention of buying one just for this game. So I'll just pick up the 3DS version.

Also smash bros on a handheld sounds cool!

Im going to get the 3ds version , especially because 3ds is my favorite handheld and i also dont have a Wii U :D, i also want to see the 3ds exclusives when playing, the stages and the smash run mode.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
OFCOURSE I WILL! once i get a wii u.

I most likely will only get the 3DS version, I don't have a Wii U as yet, not really sure if I will ever get one. If I do (hopefully) own both systems I'll get both version, but currently no, I'll only be getting the 3DS version.

Just 3DS version because like people here,
I don't have a Wii U. Sadly. At least the 3DS version is portable!

I won't be getting both, but I will be getting the 3DS version when I do buy my first 3DS.

I will be getting the 3DS version, since I don't have a Wii U. But there is a very unlikely chance I will not be getting the game. I'm trying to focus more on college then games :p

Back